Daniel larusso

Listen to careless whisper while reading this I promise u will get it after

I was hanging at the pool with Daniel I knew him sense 3rd grade then he moved away but I found him again. We lived at the same apartment building what a suprise.

"Get in" Daniel says splashing me u put a toe in. "Daniel that cold!" I laughed he said "it nothing ". I said "your gonna get sick" while I say he snake his arms around my foot and pulls me in I swim up and punch him playful "Daniel!".

We heard a song a playing Daniel pulled me in I wrapped my arms around his neck as the song played and he snaked his arms around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder.

A beat started playing that was romantic and sweet. Making Daniel pull from the hug. Dancing around flipping me over and dipping me.

I'm never
Gonna dance
Again
Guilty feeling
Got no rythem

The song started to slow again so we pulled for another hug as I rested my head in his neck. As were swaying to the music from the car that playing it.

We kept swaying. But I noticed I was grinding on Daniel. "Gosh sorry" "no worry's" Daniel said u gave him a smile a hugged him I love him he my best friend but I wish it could be different.

The music started to play the beat again. As I know I'm grinding again but this time I feel something poking me "ouch Daniel what-"and I look down to see Daniel huge bulge he laughs "what?" Then he looked down started covering it with wide eyes and red face.

"Sorry gosh I'm stupid" I swim under water to him then got above water while my  soaking face i looked at him he pulled his hands around my waist as we stare at each other then the music started saying.

Tonight the music seem so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it better this way
We hug each other with
The things we want to say
We could have been so
Good together
Please stay..

He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back then he said. "I-I been liking u for a long time sense 5th grade and never knew how to say". I giggled "Daniel... I like u to" he grabbed my face with his one finger under my chin smashing our lips together.

We pulled away for air and I hugged him again resting my head on the crook of his neck. As we swayed to the rest of the song hugging in the pull.

The song careless whisper listen to it