Daniel larusso

My cousin Malik invited me to his friend Daniel house when I was 5 me and Daniel got "married" he put a life safer around my finger then we was "dating" to 10 but he moved away it was not that serious sense we were 5 and 10 but he kissed me before he moved.

I felt butterflies for life but my cousin Malik went to go get him at the airport his mom was baking a cake for him we heard them coming and hid he came in his mom had the cake in her hand jumped suprise .

He smiled he looked at me was shock in a happy way he ran towards me dropping his bags hugged me his hand start going down my bad towards my butt hugging me tighter then pulled away still holding me but looking in my eyes " just like him and Ali did that one scene before they kissed"

He locked eyes his mom and my cousin Malik was just staring we pulled away he said so yeah how u been doing I been good I said he said I missed u I said me too. We talked at the table ate cake and just catched up.

Daniel said he needed to get something went to his room I said I got to go to the bathroom I went into his room sat on his bed I put my feet on his lap. I said what up he said nothing got a lot on his mind I heard Daniel mom called us to put the cake away .

I went downstairs and helped I said me and Daniel can do it we grabbed the cake they went outside me and Daniel both went into the kitchen me Daniel bened down to put the cake in the fridge I felt Daniel lean over me helping me I blushed hard I got up

I pushed him on the floor I started grinding my cooter against his he was poking so hard I start grinding it felt so good then he started pounding my cooter while we had jeans on I felt my body oiling up I got off him and laid beside him breathing heavy then I kissed him.

My cousin Malik called him to go to the store he got up I went to living room and waited for them to come back he came back went to his room I went up there I said hey can I get your number I had piece paper .

He said yeah I plopped right next to him he started writing it he kept play around then finally started weighting it all he had 505-225 when his mom busted in the room she said she saw us on cameras she started yelling at Daniel saying he needs to be careful and stuff