It was silent.

But a comfortable silence.

You all admired the snow looking at how white the place that was once dirty grass now has a piece of shredded ice on it.

You were lost in thought until you felt something hit you from behind.

You turned around to see that Hayato threw a snowball at you. 

You had a little shocked face but quickly snapped out of it as you started making a snowball to hit it at him.

Suddenly you threw a snowball at him causing you to start a huge snowball fight with everyone.

Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves except Norman.

He looked at you happy and smiling then softly smiled. Happy that his new family is having the time of their lives.

He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he felt something soft and cold hit him.

(A/n: it doesn't snow where I live in and I've never seen snow in my life so idk how snowballs feel like lol.)

He turned and saw you staring at him with a cheekily grin plastered on your face.

He then quickly made a snowball then threw it at you.

Then everyone joined you guys again and started throwing more and more snowballs. 

Most of them had looks of shock on their face as they saw Norman join your snowball fight but you were just happy he's smiling.

New Years🎉

Today is the last day of the year!! You're going to all celebrate your last day this year.

You decided to wake Norman up since it's getting pretty late and he still hasn't woken up since he stays up late all the time working on his plan to end this demon society.

"Normann wake up" you nudged him. "Come on it's the last day of the year!! We have to make the best of it!!" 

"Mmm good morning y/n." He said as he sat up his bed and stretched up his arms.

"Good your up!!!" 

~time skip~

"A show?" You and Barbara ask. "Yep!! All the kids from the farms wanna repay you all for saving them so they set up a show for the New Years for you guys! It's a surprise and they told me to tell you about it on the day of New Years!" Jin and Hayato explained.

"That sounds fun! And I don't have anything to do in particular today so I'm free! Are you guys free?" You asked the others.

"Yep!" "Awaah" they all replied. "Good! I'll tell boss to come, bye!" You waved as you left to ask Norman to come.

You entered the office only to hear Norman sneeze. "Oh y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Awwhh your still sick?! I'm sorry!! I forgot that your friends told me you get sick easily!! I shouldn't have thrown that snowball at you." You said feeling guilty.