In truth (y/n) wasn't really sure what she wanted to do. She was torn by so many choices and she couldn't think of one that fitted her more than the other. She had been dreading this meeting for quite some while. It also didn't help that after this meeting she was supposed to head on to the quidditch field and try to win the quidditch cup.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure," she admitted as she avoided Professor McGonagall's eye.

"That is completely fine, but if I may I do have a few suggestions that might be helpful. Dragonologist, Professional Quidditch Player, Professor, Healer."

(Y/n) nodded as she let out a sign. "I know Charlie Weasley wants me to study with him in Dragonology, but well-"

Professor McGonagall nodded as she sent her a small smile. "But your heart is not in it. If I may (y/n), I think you would make an excellent auror. You'd need top grades- they require a minimum of five N.E.W.T.S, and nothing under. Is this something you would be interested in?"

(Y/n) let a small smile escape her lip as she nodded. Professor McGonagall smiled as she continued reading off a list on of her paper. "Your classes will not accept you if you receive a grade of anything under {exceeds expectations}. Then, you will be forced to undergo a stringent series of different test to understand your mentality along with an aptitude test when you get into the office. It is a difficult career path; they only take the best, but I believe that you will be able to accomplish many wonderful things."

"Thank you professor, that means a lot. I promise to not disappoint," She said getting up from her chair.

"Oh, and one more thing (Y/n)," Professor McGonagall called out as she reached the door. "Good luck at tonight's match. I look forward to winning the cup this year."

(Y/n) nodded as she rushed out of her classroom and down to the locker rooms. She smiled as she entered and saw Angelina and Alicia already in their uniforms.

"We got this," (Y/n) said as she opened up her locker and slipped on her uniform.

"Maybe we should leave the pep talk for Wood," Angelina said with a laugh as she led the girls to where the rest of the team was waiting. (Y/n) walked over, standing next to Fred and Harry as Wood stood in the center.

(y/n) could hear the shouts of the crowd outside. "Go Gryffindor! Lions for the win!" Her adrenaline rushing through her veins as she felt herself pumped for the match.

"Okay, listen up," Wood said. "We have a really good team. Remember that the Slytherins like to play dirty but we have something they don't have, anyone can guess?"

"Talent?"

"Better attitude?"

"Good looks?"

Oliver looked horrified as everyone started to call out random stuff. "No, we have Harry Potter! And now that he has a firebolt I'm sure we're going to win!"

(Y/n) had learned that during Christmas break Harry had received a firebolt from a mysterious person. She was pretty sure she knew from who, but it didn't make any sense to her.

"So, let's make this the best game we've ever played!"

The team cheered as they made their way onto the pitch. (Y/n) looked up as Lee and Wren sat in the commentary booth. She slowly put her hand on Fred's shoulder who immediately followed her actions.

"Where thoust go."

"I will follow," the twins said in unison.

"Okay, Lee it looks like the Gryffindor team had made it to the pitch," Wren said in the microphone- a smile on his face as this was his first game with Lee commentary.