4

'' Uh, who is Louis?". Pain shot through my head as I started to wince, I couldn't keep my eyes open, my eyelids felt heavy as I couldn't help it but I fianlly gave in shutting my eyes tight. 

...... 

"Louis..don't leave, please don't. I need you", he held onto my hand tightly, I bit my lip gently, I need to go, I am sorry... I am really sorry", I slowly let his grip off me as I ran into the car,  throughout the car ride I was staring outside the window, I felt weak and tired so I finally shut my eyes softly as the image of a pair of green eyes stared back at me.

......

"Is he okay ?!"

"Oh my poor baby, I should of just let him rest" 

" He is going to be fine Annie, he was tired "

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at 6 eyes staring down at me and a boy was kneeled down beside the couch, I shifted awkwardly as my mum flung herself at me and moved the young boy out of the way, I smiled slowly and I patted her head. " I am okay mum, I felt dizzy for a second". She stood back up as worry filled her features " okay okay, you should have a rest but if you need something I will be in the kitchen with J- - Oh I almost forgot- sorry Jay, Louis, do you remember Jay and her son Harry ?", she motioned to a woman looking near the same age as my mum.

She also motioned to a boy with curly brown hair, he had skinny jeans on and he was wearing a shirt, he had one piercing on his lip and he had tattoos. I looked into his eyes. They were green .  I bit my lip slowly shaking my head " sorry, I never seen them before ", I replied, I looked up to my mum as she bit her lips this time. " Louis I know you was in an inccident a few years back but this is why I called you back, I brought you home love so you can remember, well I know Harry doesn't remember you too but this can be a fresh start on your friendship".

I sighed and nodded slowly, my mum always brought this emotional speech upon me, I looked back up to Harry, his eyes were glowing and they were sad, he almost looked like he wants to cry, he coughed and looked down at the ground. " Maybe we can do this gathering another time, I need to go", he announced as he ran out of the house. 

...

Harry pov 

He is  here, he is actually back. I shook my head lightly as I tried remembering the recent events. 

.. " I remeber when you and Louis use to run around the house and play with your toys", I bit my lip trying not to show emotion, at the side of my eye, I saw him, he was standing there. He looked the same old Louis, he looked tired though a little worn out. I tried to focus on what has been said, I blinked once and then asked " Uh,who is louis ?". 

I could see the confusion in Annie's eyes but I gave her a pleading look as she softly nodded.  I could tell she also saw Louis, I looked over to mum as she shook her head. 

Then he fainted . 

I couldn't breath for a second as I ran across the room picking him up in my arms. I placed him onto the nearest couch, I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and ordered Annie to pass me a blanket. I grabbed the blanket out of her hands and tucked him in. I kneeled down beside him and shut my eyes . I need him. 

He might physically changed a little, a bit muscler and taller, but I know he is the same Louis, My Louis.