1

''Hi'' the guy placed his hand on my shoulder smiling widely at me, his eyes were looking into my own. I was never good with people, I tried to say hi or atleast make a sound but it didn't come out,  I bit on my lip gently as I watched his eyebrows furrow in confusion as he continued to stare at me, it was as if he was looking into my mind trying to understand what's going on. '' Not much of a talker are you..", he chuckled as he took my hand and pulled me along to the swings,he patted the seat as if to tell me I should sit down. I nodded slowly as I made my way to the swing and sat down, he gently started  swinging me, slowly the swing picking up it's own pace. I shut my eyes feeling the beeze against my face as I felt a rush of confidence, '' I am Louis, Louis Tomlinson''. 

...
I groaned as I watched the cafe started to pack with other customers , I mentally facepalmed as I watched my friend Niall skip next to me and sat down on the seat opposite me. '' What's up ?'', he simply said as I rolled my eyes smirking slightly, '' the ceiling'', I joked, it was his turn to roll his eyes as he cursed under his breath. '' What was that love ?'', I carried on smirking as I saw his face cringe at the word "love", '' damn you Tomlinson..'', he looked up at to me and gave me a thoughtful glaze as he bagan to speak again.''Oh and before I actually forget, my mum and your mum organised a trip for us to go back to Doncaster, they said and I quote, they miss us '', he made his fingers do air quotes, he starts to laugh. Doncaster. I bit my lip as I shut my eyes .

''Lou, you can't hide forever'', he said wondering around the park, he was grinning like always making his dimples pop out, I smirked as I saw his back turnt back to me as I decided to launch at him and jump on his back, he giggled and he gripped on to my thighs holding me up, he shook his head slowly with a sly grin on his face .Suddenly he stopped giggling as his hands held on to my thighs tighter, I couldn't really see his face but I could tell something serious was coming up. '' Lou will you ever leave me ?'', his voice with soft, almost in a whisper. '' No I could never leave you, and even if I do I will come running back because you are my best friend H-"

...

''Lou ... ? Lou '', Niall was waving his hands infront of my eyes trying to get me back into reality, I blinked once then twice, looking into his eyes nodding my head to indicate that I am okay, he sighed, frowning , '' another vision.. ?'', he asked as I slowly nodded and bit on my lip harder than before. '' Tell me about it'', he asked looking into my eyes. This is how it always goes, I get this vision, like it belonged to another life or another soul, I see little vivid parts of the person in my vision and then it all goes away, it blurs away and that's it.

'' I nearly said his name Niall, I nearly said it but it all went .I- ", I sighed and huffed out banging my head on the table groaning.