After everyone had seated down George noticed that he was sitting alone at the seat. It was nice for him since then he could sleep and look at his phone without looking weird or being embarrassed. George put on airplane mode and just looked at his phone. An hour later he fell asleep and before he knew it he was in Florida. He looked at his phone and saw three messages. They were from Dream. They just said that he was waiting for George and that he was super excited. George got the luggage and went for the hunt to find Dream.

Dream sent a picture to George at the location he was at so it would be easier to find. It was kind of a small café in a way. Suddenly Dream saw George. His heart dropped out of happiness and he went over to George. Since George had never seen him, he made sure to walk slowly to not make him scared or anything. "Hello George." Dream said. A tear ran down George's face and he let go of the baggage and hugged Dream. "He-Hello Dream." George said in a muffled voice while crying. (Why is this making me so emotional????)

Dream hugged back and both of them stood there for like five minutes before they broke the hug and Dream offered to take the baggage for George and he accepted. It was so weird to finally see George Dream thought for himself, but non the less he was still happy. They had a whole month to waste and have fun. This was going to be the most amazing thing ever.

They sat down in the car and started to drive back to Dream's house. Halfway there George fell asleep. "I guess the jetlag came huh", Dream mumbled to himself. He was smiling the entire way to his house. George looked so peaceful it was amazing. When they came to the house Dream woke George up and they went inside. George found the couch and plopped down on it. He was still super tired and managed to fall asleep. He slept on the couch for a few hours before he woke up on the floor. He had fell off. Dream did not even notice since he was in his room on his phone. "Dream are you there?" George asked. Dream came down and looked at George. He looked like a mess. His hair was all over the place. Dream tried to hold in a laughter.

-

It was now 8pm and they were both tired. Dream said he would sleep on the couch until he found a place to sleep. He had another room, but it was locked, and he forgot where the key was. He was going to find it tomorrow. They said goodnight to each other and went to sleep. 

That night George had a horrible nightmare and woke up. He was scared so he went to Dream. He sat down on the floor beside Dream and started to hum to a song. It was Yellow by Coldplay. Soon enough a hum turned into him singing.

Your skin
Oh, yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
You know I love you so

Dream woke up and smiled at George. "Come here George" he said, and George came on the couch. They cuddled up and told each other stories. Soon that turned into them talking about how they felt about meeting each other. (That's so wholesome though)

They laughed at the stories as they told them. And before they knew it the sun was rising. George had faith, he had faith that Dream maybe liked him too. You see George had liked Dream for a while now. Since the sun was rising, he had a chance to kiss him and make this as romantic as possible.

George looked at Dream and cupped his cheeks. "I'm sorry Dream", George said and kissed him. Dream looked at George with a surprised look but leaned into the kiss even more. It was a nice kiss that did not last or too long. "Woah, George, that was amazing." Dream said to George flustered. George smiled and before he knew it Dream leaned back in. This time Dream took control of the kiss and it lasted even longer. It was so nice, and the euphoria was just streaming at this point. Both boys were lost in the kiss. 

After the were done George giggled and hugged Dream. He said I love you and but his head/face in the crook of Dream's neck. Every time George took a breath it sent shivers down Dream's body. It was so nice and made him blushed. They continued to cuddle the whole day and the watched movies, looked at the phone and much more. Sometimes Dream would peck George with kisses. That always made him giggle since it tickled a lot.

-

Now there was a week until George needed to fly back and he had still so many desires. Like Dream promised to wear a maid dress. Dream only exepted that to see George smile. His sile was so contaigues. Wednesday rolled around and Dream was going to wear that maid dess. Only for George to see. Wow this was going to be embarrassing for Dream. Little did george know Dream had a plan. To make George flustered.

Dream took on the Maid outfit and went downstairs where George was waiting. When George saw him, he burst out laughing. It was so ridiculous yet so funny. George was laughing so he did not see that Dream walked closer to him. He cupped George's face and looked at him in the eyes and said: "You are going to regret laughing at me baby boy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER.

In all seriousness thank you sooo so much for 3k reads. LIKE HOW WE WERE JUST AT 2K. I don't deserve this at all. My stories are so bad too I don't understand. But thank you very much either way! I don't know how to celebrate it. One day I have like 2k and the next week I have 3k. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy all of my other stories too!!!

Words: 1841