Careless Whisper

Yes, this story I going to be based on the song. Well not the whole thing. There will be some parts that have some lyrics from the song. Don't judge me, look I was listening to it and got so many ideas to so many stories so yeah. So, I really hope you will enjoy this one! I have also been looking at some writing tips, so I did use time on this to make it even better! So, I hope that you can see some change, well not too much I guess but if you do then I hope the change is for the better and not for the worst! I will also start writing: –Chapter type: (The type of the chapter)- so you know what's coming. And I will have a TW:(then the warning if there is any

I hope I was clear and easy to understand. If there is something you don't understand about what I said, then don't be afraid to ask! (God, I feel like a teacher in like 2nd grade or something smh)

-Chapter type: Angst

TW: gossiping, someone dying, just sadness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person:

George looked down at his phone crying. He needed to move back to England since his mother was sick and he needed to make sure she was fine. But how was he going to tell Dream. Dream would be so heartbroken. George could not just leave him here. But he had to, there was no other choice. It was either Dream or George's mother. George did love Dream with all his heart, but he needed to go back since if he didn't his mother would most likely die.

George held the phone shaking and found Dream's contact. He pressed the call button and the phone started to buzz. Dream saw that his phone was buzzing and checked who it was. It was George. Dream got a huge smile on his face while he answered the call. But soon that smile would disappear.

George's POV:

I held the phone to my ear as I heard that Dream had answered. I held back my tears as I talked so that Dream would not grow suspicious of me until we met up.

"H-hello Dream"

"Hello there Georgie, how are you doing?"

"Could we meet at the park in ten minutes?"

"Yeah sure! I will see you in the then?"

"Yes Dream, goodbye..."

"Goodbye!"

As soon as we ended the call I started to cry so much. It felt like I was crying out a whole fountain. I made it look like I was not crying or had cried at all. Then I took on some nice clothes and went outside. As I started to walk to the park, I thought about what I was going to say. It took like three minutes to walk over here, it was a very short walk. And when I came Dream as already there with his hands open. I ran to him and hugged him. And then I started to cry again, this time even more.

"George?? Are you okay?" Dream said to me with a very worried voice. I could feel that he wanted to cry but was holing it. I looked at him and had trouble with getting the words out of my mouth.

"I-I... I n-need to m... move back to.... to England." I said to Dream while I was crying my eyes out. I felt so broken inside. I felt him hug me again. I felt very safe in his hug. He always made me feel safe. I started to calm down and he whispered something in my ear: "Tonight.... the music seems so loud." I knew that from somewhere but where? He continued to hum to a song as I said to him: "I wish that we could lose this crowd." Dream then grabbed my hand and took me to a place by the water. It made me calm down more as Dream continued to hum to a song. Then it popped up in my mind, it was Careless Whisper by George Michael. It was a good song, I guess. "George, maybe it's better this way..." He told me in a whisper. "Deam but we could have been so good together and we could have lived this dance forever...I-I am never going to dance again since my guilty feet got no rhythm."