My Yellow

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow........

Dream looked at the starts while lying on the grass. George was coming to Florida in two days. He was so excited but also very nervous. George would finally see how Dream looked and Dream would see that small boy in person. While he was watching the stars he just smiled and said: "You know, you know I love you so much George."

When he went back inside, he got ready to sleep and before he did that, he texted George a simple goodnight and went to bed. He was so excited and yet so nervous Finally...

While Dream fell asleep George was still fully awake just watching his phone. In Britain it was 4 am and he needed to sleep but all he could think about was Dream. He would finally see his face. George betted that it was amazing and beautiful. 

He was just scrolling through Instagram not really being bothered by what time it is. He was stressed too since what if Dream does not like him? What if he is too small or too ugly in real life? He put all of that aside as he put down his phone on the ground and tried to fall asleep. It took a while to fall asleep but eventually he did and slept peacefully.

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

It was 7 am for Dream and 12 am for George. George was still sleeping while Dream started to get up and get ready for today. One more day and he would be able to see George's amazing face. He needed to clean up and find fitting clothes. That day he would dedicate too cleaning and making everything perfect. He needed to make a good first impression, if no George might think he is messy or something. But he started the day with a nice breakfast and a sweet coffee.

It was now 2 pm and George was finally awake. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the time and noticed it was already 2 pm. "Oh god I need to start to pack so that I have the whole day to just relax for a bit. He got quickly up and started to pack little by little. His plan to "relax" did not work as much since by the time he was finished it was already 6 pm. He had few hours until he needed to go to sleep. The plane left at 6 in the morning, so he needed to go to sleep at 9 pm and wake up 5am. He was lucky since the airport was close to his home, so it was about a ten minute drive there. 

When he was done, he laid down on the couch and just relaxed for a little bit. Soom enough he needed to go and shower and all that stuff. He was getting in bed as he got a text. It was from Dream. It said "Goodnight" and "I'm already too impatient haha" 

George sent back a smile and went to sleep.

For you, I'd bleed myself dry

It was finally the morning. The day that the two would finally meet up. Both were so excited and nervous at the same time. George got everything in the car and started to drive to the airport. He had a billion butterflies in his stomach.

-

Finally, he was at the airport. He parked the car and all of that and went into the airport. He went passed all of the control and went to sit down and wait for the airplane. As he waited, he took his phone and sent Dream a pic of the airport. At the other side of the phone Dream was freaking out and smiling like crazy. Wow the day had finally came. Then he sent George a text: "I will be wearing my merch in black and some jeans. I will also have a new pair of black and white Nikes." (Sorry Dream I needed to give you new shoes bro)

George was smiling so much that an old woman looked at him and just said: "I see someone is exited to come to Florida huh?" He nodded at her and continued to look at the phone. Ten minutes later it was announced that the port is opening and everyone who is going to Florida needs to stand in a line. Lucky for George he came almost first in the line and got to the plane fast. He found his place and it was right beside a window.