Chapter 22

Jimin's pov

I was riding with Taehyung and Jin hyung. We are going to Libra to meet Yoongi. We had to decide the new queen of Tames.

Y/n and Jungkook reached there 3 days back. Taehyung didn't know about this.

"Yoongi will be mad at you for rejecting the marriage." - I said to Taehyung.

Jin hyung sigh -" Your stupid. You still have time. Mend things with her pabo."

Taehyung stares into space -" I can't get her into more trouble."

I get angry and scream at Taehyung -
"You dumb ass she loves you and you love her that's what matters !!!! Nothing will happen if you both start loving each other. Stop over reacting!!"

Taehyung look shaken by my screaming.

"Jimin , calm down. This boy will not understand. He is letting her go." - Jin hyung said.

I scoff -" She will get married to Jungkook eventually if you don't claim her anymore."

Taehyung glare at me -" She is mine okay!!!!"

Jin give Taehyung a death glare -" If she is yours go to her. Apologize to y/n. Take her back!!"

Taehyung look down .

I get off my horse as we reached Libra . Yoongi was walking towards us.

" Her parents will get her married to Jungkook soon if you don't act. She is always with him now a days."

I said to Taehyung softly.

Taehyung take a deep breath.

Yoongi give a scary glance at Taehyung and turn to Jin hyung and me.

"Come in. Did you guys eat ?"

We nod. Yoongi look at Taehyung.

" Why are you so silent ?! First you claim her and love her now you abondened her!!!"

Taehyung just stare at Yoongi.

"Taehyung we already are planning on getting her married to Jungkook. Don't cause any problems. If you can't give her love because of your stupid thoughts someone else will."

Taehyung looked like someone stabbed him with a knife. I pat his shoulder.

We all walk inside the palace.

Y/n comes out of the court room in a orange siffon dress. She looked elegant as always. I smile and greet her.

"Yaah, Jimin I missed you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yaah, Jimin I missed you ."

I hug her .

"Yeah . Hope you are doing okay ?"

She nod and hug Jin hyung.

"Is my sister doing well ?"

"Yes , Jin Oppa. I'm fine. Is everything okay there ?"