𝟐𝟕

When Louis got home it was all surreal to him. He thought this whole elaborate plan wasn't going to work, so when it did it shocked him.

He waited until the next day to tell any of his friends, time zones differences were things and it would definitely be annoying tonne woken up in the middle of the night to know about his love life.

7am EST. He didn't usually wake up this early, but he was too excited to keep quiet about it. And, it would be midday for his friends in the UK, so it wasn't a terrible time for them either.

Messaging all his friends who had helped him in any way, he got a bunch of responses almost immediately. He laughed to himself, it really proved how antisocial they all were due to how quick they would reply to him.

'Ok, well I did it' he said, for some reason just trying to push back saying that they're dating. He didn't understand why, it all went incredibly but there was something that made him like the suspense.

'And?' Tubbo sounded optimistic. I mean, who wouldn't when he knew how much the pair liked each other. Truthfully? He would be confused if she said no. The things he had heard from Niki about what they acted like by themselves.

'We're dating' a smile grew on his face, the same time as on all his friends faces. They were all happy for him, but they were also proud of him. The somewhat nervous and socially awkward boy they all knew had gotten the courage to do something like that, and it was rather impressive.

'YES!' Niki was possibly the happiest though. She saw how much Quinn truly meant to him, and unlike Tubbo read the book Louis had written in Minecraft. She saw how much she had changed him, how he had become a more confident person and more like himself.

It was a great feeling for Louis. He'd never get that feeling back, the elation and joy he had gotten was too much for him to explain in words.

 He'd never get that feeling back, the elation and joy he had gotten was too much for him to explain in words

Meanwhile, Quinn was by herself in the flower shop, waiting for Flora to come out the front to speak to her. She just had to sort out watering some extra flowers out there, but could tell that there was a difference in how the girl was acting, meaning something good must've happened.

'Ok, I'm here, what's happened?' a small smile on her face. She didn't want to jinx anything at this point, so she didn't get herself too excited for the girl too quickly.

'Well you must know where Louis keeps getting the flowers from' Quinn smiled at the woman, Flora and Quinn had this almost telepathic ability where they could tell each other what they were implying without the words.

'He bought white lilies, gave me no reason he just wanted them' Flora could almost subconsciously tell what the girl was getting at, but nothing more. Her questions she was getting asked made Quinn realise that the woman wasn't the one who helped him with a lot of what had happened in the last 24 hours.

'Well, we went on a date, you know that?' Quinn asked, Flora nodding. 'Well last night, he asked me to be his girlfriend'.

The woman's jaw dropped. All then times she left them to be with each other or when she would ask them questions about the other somehow payed off. She felt like Cupid in them few seconds, and she wasn't complaining.

'And I assume you said yes?' Flora didn't want to get her hopes up to quickly, so when she saw Quinn nod excitedly the instinctively hugged the girl.

She had seen how much the girl had changed when knowing him. She was less gloomy, more likely to have a smile of her face. He had lifted her up and made her back into the young girl who was always positive.

'Oh, I'm so happy for you, I always thought it would work out' Flora didn't want to get emotional about it, but it meant a lot to her. These two teenagers who had grown as people as they started to know the other, becoming a couple? It was an amazing feeling.

 These two teenagers who had grown as people as they started to know the other, becoming a couple? It was an amazing feeling

prewritten.

one more part. out later today.