ix.

~O~

It had only been three days since the exercise had started and Bakugou already found himself pulling stuff like this for these extras. Why couldn't they just have one normal training exercise without villain movement being involved? He would never know.

If Jirou instructed him correctly, they were supposed to run the tests in the support lab. She used her quirk to determine the room before they all headed to class in separate groups of three or four. It would be too obvious that something was wrong if the infamous problem children all came to class at the same time together as one big group. Aizawa would be sure catch up on that if not anyone else. Thus, they went in groups.

It surprisingly wasn't difficult to get to the support lab while avoiding the cameras so Nezu wouldn't get a clue because if he caught even a glimpse of them doing something remotely close with Midoriya's case, their cover was as good as blown. The door was unlocked and the ash blonde quickly and swiftly made his way in.

Once inside the room, Bakugou realized no wonder why the traitor had kept their identity hidden for so long without being caught in a school filled to the brim with heroic figures. The room was left unsupervised and Bakugou wished to yell at his teachers for their hopeless carelessness. If they left the documents right here with no one to watch over them, the traitor wouldn't waste a second replacing it all with false information or removing every possible evidence against them. What the hell were they planning to do once that happened, huh?

"Idiots," The ash blonde grunted as he walked in further. He searched the centre table for any files containing the results but only managed to find a flash drive. Fair enough, maybe the heroes still had some braincells left. Hopefully, they had backup files too in case the traitor did mess up everything. Walking over to one of the many computers in the room, Bakugou turned it on and plugged in the flash drive.

The popup appeared just like the usual and the ash blonde was quick to access the information inside. He found three files labeled TEST_001, TRAITOR.exe and 4444.jpeg respectively. Not surprised by the lack of passwords, Bakugou clicked the first file labeled TEST_001. The screen quickly shifted to display a report; a black background and grey monospace font greeted his eyes as he started going through every bit and piece of information on the screen.

The first thing he confirmed was the fact that this was indeed the report of the fingerprint scan on his knife, in fact, it had everything about the incident. They even had it written there that the knife belonged to him. Great... Anyhow, it said every speck of blood on the knife belonged to Midoriya. Oh wow, who could have known? The green haired boy sustained six stabs and was currently unconscious due to blood loss. Fuck... The closest fingerprints to the one's on the knife belonged to seat number nine in Class-1-B; Jurota Shishida. What the fuck?

Jurota Shishida, not like Bakugou knew who that was but he was certain there was something wrong here. Closest? What did they mean by closest? Could they not find the actual person and went with the closest? They couldn't single someone out on that base. That was just plain stupid! There was definitely something else missing here. Considering how there we're possibly two traitors, there was definitely something they weren't seeing.

The poor work on the scan, no proper monitoring of the files... Could it be the traitor was one of the staff all along? Someone who was given all these responsibilities and actively performed them with such carelessness so they could blame UA as a whole when they did something big? Could a teacher be the second traitor? A teacher and a student; two traitors?

No, of course not, it was too early to come to any conclusions. Bakugou never chose to speed things up and mess up his entire job. He wouldn't do it now either. There were two other files he had to see after all. Closing the report, the ruby eyed boy went for the second file labeled TRAITOR.exe. The file opened without any trouble in the way that for some reason Bakugou had anticipated it would. At first, he thought maybe the file would crash the moment he opened it or something because why in the world would they make a file labeled traitor of all things when they couldn't even get a fingerprint scan right?