6| They won't stop talking about you

It's been a few days since Y/N went to the PizzaPlex. Montgomery understood the small break after coming there two days straight, but he did want to see her again. Luckily for him though, the others haven't talked to him about what happened that day, however...today was the day the animatronics decided to get a bit nosy.

The Glamrock animatronics all finished their individual performances and made their way backstage.

"Ya know, you never told us what happened with you and that girl." Glamrock Freddy said, placing his microphone on a nearby desk.

Montgomery turned towards the curious bear. "Her name is Y/N, why do you ask?"

"What do you mean why do we ask, you totally have the hots for her!" Roxanne cackled.

"I-I do not! I literally just met her the other day.." Montgomery's deep voice echoed in the room.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that bubba. Freddy and I have loads of fangirls and can easily tell when someone falls for another and let's just say.....you look like a fangirl when you're with her." the wolf chuckled.

"Shut up! Why do you guys want to know about us all of a sudden?" Montgomery snapped.

"Ah I see, there's a 'us'." giggled Glamrock Chica.

The large green gator opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it and became stiff.

"I have to say Monty, I saw the way you looked at her in the crowd at the large performance, when you first met her. I never seen you look at someone like that." Glamrock Freddy grinned at the flustered gator.

Montgomery let out a sigh. "I felt something when I saw her...something I never felt before. It was almost as if..we were the only two people in the room. There was so many others there yet, Y/N was the one who caught my attention and we made eye contact....and those eyes.......those beautiful e/c eyes.." Montgomery seemed lost in thought rethinking the moment Y/N and the gator had, as he wagged his large tail behind him.

"You really like her huh?" Glamrock Chica smirked at Monty.

"I...I think so. I don't know, again, I just met her I don't want to do anything that's too forward, I wanna get to know her..everything about her." Montgomery said.

Roxanne paused for a minute, then looked up at the gator. "You didn't do anything too forward, right? You never told us what happened on the second day."

"Well..I don't think so? I took her to my golf course. I did have to help her one time and get behind her and........put my..hand on...hers..and....." Montgomery trailed off, slowly realizing what he did. "A-And....feel her..body..against- oh my god what did I do!" the gator shouted, pulling his red hair with his claws.

"U-uh..that depends...how old is she?" Glamrock Freddy asked.

"She's um...16 years old." Montgomery mumbled, still concerned of everything he did.

"Oh my god...she's 16?" Roxannes eyes widened.

"Y-yeah? We're robots so it's not-"

"No I don't mean it like that....." Roxanne interrupted the gator, looking away.

Glamrock Freddy snorted, trying to contain his laughter while Glamrock Chica bursted out cackling.

Montgomery sighed. "She doesn't seem like that kind of-...c-can we change the topic?" he pleaded, starting to become flustered.

"Alright alright! But tell us, what is she like?" Glamrock Chica skipped her way towards Monty.

"Well she seems pretty cool! Sassy too." he chuckled. "But..I don't know much about her and...I want to know everything I just don't know where to start." the large gator collapsed on the floor, letting out a long sigh.