"Well I suggest yli try to get some rest. Nen training will not be that simple,and even though you had coffee I can still tell that you're tired." Chrollo says to me "I'll be in my room if you were to need anything." He gently smiles at me and softly furrows his brows. I nodd in response.

As Chrollo leaves the room I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Well I need sleep. I just hope I don't wake up in a nightmare." I say to myself out loud ,as I change into my pajamas and prepare for bed. I put myslef into the cover lying down in the bed ,this bed was quite comfy surprisingly ,but what else did I expect ,it's Chrollo's home, he seems to have a sense for style and comfort.

I close my eyes and feel the dark consume me again. Leading me into the nightmare realm which I dread going into.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yes please. Go ahead and take her, the child deserves to be shamed for her actions. She is the family menace."

"Yes ma'am we'll take care of her." A man smirks at me before trying to drag me away

"No.no.no! I'm not leaving I don't want to be with him, he's gonna use me ,he will abuse me." I hear my voice scream

"Come on sweet heart I'm gonna take care of ya now,, and we're gonna have some fun" the man smirks as he drags me out the door of my home as I watch myself from the side of my dream as I was dragged away from my mother by a man that I would later kill for the disgusting things he had done to me.

"Ya miss me sweetheart. I missed you. " I feel a hand touch my face ,and emerging from the shadows was the man who had abused me and made me even worse than my mother did, and even still after she gave me to the man I ran back to her like a scared little child.

"Get away from me ." I bark back at him ,only for him to step put of the shadows reveal himself further more into the light revealing his decaying body, looking just the way I had left it, bloody with an eye gouged half way out , and his mouth gurgling with blood.

"Come on sweetheart show me a little respect. " he says as he wraps his hand around my neck and makes me gasp for air he squeezes my neck tighter and tighter until I hear a bone crack.

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up again coughing, it felt as if the air was taken from me just like in my dream or more I say a nightmare. I had an urge to go outside and breath the fesh air,because If I didn't I felt like the rapist from my dream would follow me wherever I went. I step out of my bed and begin walking down the long hallways to the balcony that was at the end.

Opening the door to the balcony, I see Chrollo. Once again in just boxers and joggers, his hair messy and wet as he leaned on the balcony as I did looking at the stars.

"Bad dreams again?" Chrollo asks me as he turns to me ,and looks at me.

"Either that or ghosts are haunting me." I laugh as I turn to look back at him.

" hmmm. Well perhaps it would be safer to stay in my room tonight for you." Chrollo says as he stands from leaning

"Why? I think I can sleep on my own." I scoff at him as I turn face him

"You really can't y/n. It seems as if you need sleep supervision. As you always wake up from a bad dream. I'd be fine with watching you as long as you are." Chrollo turns around and begins walking back to his room "I'm always awake reading anyways so I believe it may be a smart decision. But it is your choice I'll wait for you to give me and answer I'll be in my room" he says to me as he opens the balcony door and goes inside.

"Should I do this?" I ask myslef "ahh what the hell. I never get a good sleep anyways so why not try this. " I say oit loud as I walk inside ,and open chrollos room door

"Fine i'll sleep in here, but don't touch me,and if you are please tell me." I say as I stand awkwardly ik the doorway to Chrollo's room, which was scattered with books with his bed still made, as he was sitting in a chair reading.

"Ok. I understand. Please don't feel uncomfortable. I barley use the bed anyways." Chrollo looks up and me and leans back in his chair . I slowly walk over to the bed as his eyes follow me. I sit down at the edge of the bed and surround myself with the blankets that were soft and silky.

"Why do you never sleep?" I ask Chrollo as he stay watching me.

"I never found it useful, even as a child." He says to me

"Well surely you sleep a bit. Everyone needs rest." I say as I lay down on the pillow still awkwardly adjusting

"I do sleep, but only for a short times every few days." Chrollo closes his book to look at me " I was going to rest tonight, but I'd much rather have you rest than me." He smiles at me

"Well you need it more than me. Atleast I get sleep." I laugh at him.

"You barley get any your eyes say it all you're extremely tired, and need maybe more rest than me." Chrollo lightly chuckles at me before sitting on the side of the bed. "May i?" He asks me as his hand hovers over my head.

"If you'd like." I smile back as he puts his hand on my head and once again starts running his finger through my hair

"For you y/n it seems almost as if you need physical touch ,or words of affirmation to sleep well. You are quite deprived of these things y/n. I hope I'm able to help, as I said before I'm not the greatest at both of those things."his hands still play with my hair as I yawn...

"Well when your mother wants to kill you I suppose affection isn't something you truly are used to ,so I suppose I am deprived, and as for you you're fine, you're actually one of the most amazing at curing deprivation." I laugh at him

"Is that so? " Chrollo smiles at me and let's oit a small laugh

"Yes. Yes it is." I say before my eyes shut closed letting me fall into another slumber.
.-----------------------------------------------------------

Snnxns I'm sorry for the late update school is pissing me off, but like I'm gonna keep writing!

This chapter was lowkey rushed, but next update is Thursday because Wednesday is a busy day for me and so is Tuesday!

I love you guys eat something and drink water!! <3