Chapter two: Night that changed us!

We don't know how we got home. I don't even remember leaving Castaway Cay! My friends and I are under going changes. Changes we never thought we would have to go thru.. we thought high school was hard, we never thought we would have to hide a big secret in high school.. That morning I went to take a bath.. next thing I knew .. I had a fish tale as my legs.. I didn't know or how. But I freaked out. My dad heard me scream, starting to knock on the bathroom door..  I'm saying I am fine.. even when I know there is some freaky thing wrong with me.. I knew that I shouldn't had gone in that,  Stupid whirlpool cave thingy! Why am I so stupid! I am wondering if the same thing is happening to my friends?

Hi my name is angel I am 16years old, and me and my friends did something very stupid last night when it was a full moon. But.. what is freaky part is that we don't remember how we got to our families homes.. we went into this whirlpool. There was a full moon. That shine like fairy dust like sparkles. It was so weird how I felt in that pool of water.. but I want to go back to Castaway Cay because there's stuff I need to find out.. and going back is the only way.. I know that Cleo won't go with me.. so I might have to ask rikki! I texted rikki to tell her to meet me at the boardwalk

Rikki met up with me at the  boardwalk at 2pm! When our feet touched the water we instantly grew a glittery fish tale... my mouth drops to the sand. Rikki and I tried to wiggle our way into the water so we don't get spotted with a tale.. we finally got in the water.. Instantly rikki and I took off to Castaway Cay.. we had some good speed fast as a race car!  I could breathe underwater.. that was the coolest thing ever! Rikki and I kept swimming we finally got Thru the little whirlpool where we was last night.

Hi I am rikki I am 16 years old and I am the rebel! I love doing crazy stuff and when I saw the pool I wanted to know what it could do... I know CastAway Cay can be dangerous.. but I laugh at the face of danger Ha Ha Ha! This could be the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't really have a fabulous life.. I live in a trailer home with my dad and my brother luke So you can say we are poor.. my friends Cleo and angel never been to my home.. I don't really like having people at my home.. everyone in California are rich.. well not my family.. so I really don't have anything good going for me! My brother Luke is 21 years old. He and I are very close.

Text msg from Cleo: um hey girls we have a serious problem.. I have a tale!!!!!

Just then a dolphin swims in the whirlpool,rikki pets the dolphin. Then the dolphin just swims away..