He smirked, but he failed to mask the powerful emotion in his eyes.

"Jungkook..." Arya placed her hand on his. He pulled it back before standing up.

"Loverboy is here for you." He muttered and walked away.

"Dance with me." Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor.

"You know very well I can't dance. I'll embarrass myself." Arya protested.

"You'll be fine." He grabbed her waist and placed both her feet on his'. Her cheeks reddened at the proximity. He then moved slowly with the music.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look today?" He whispered in her ear.

"You have," Arya replied, fighting the smile on her lips. Her gaze traveled behind his shoulder and found Jimin with his boyfriend, Min Yoongi. Assessing their behavior, they looked like they had both known each other for a lifetime. Jimin deserved all the happiness in the world.

It had been a month since Arya was discharged. The wedding was postponed so that Arya could recover and get back to normal. Her wound healed completely. She hadn't remembered the last time being so at ease. Everything seemed to be falling into place.

"I love you," Taehyung uttered out of nowhere. Arya's eyes widened as he placed a tender kiss on her forehead. She shut her eyes, feeling the warmth flowing through her body. "And I mean it."

They both stayed in silence for what felt like an eternity, and Arya wished the moment would never end. She loved being in his arms, being so close to him.

"Arya!" Jimin yelled but regretted interrupting them as soon as he felt Taehyung's glare on him. He grinned sheepishly.

"Well, they are calling for a picture." He informed and fled away as soon as he came.

Arya stepped out of his embrace, instantly feeling cold. She turned around to walk away, but he caught her wrist.

"Will you stay?" He asked. She knew what he was talking about. Having thought long and hard about it for a month, she appreciated the fact the Taehyung never pressured to make a choice. They both suffered for a long time and Arya had no intentions of prolonging it any further.

She swung around to look at him. His eyes were desperate. She swiftly stepped forward. Standing on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his'.

It took Taehyung a few seconds to come out of his shock before he pulled her closer. His heart danced around as she pulled away quickly and smiled at him.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Not quite. Mind answering again?" He smirked as he dived for another mind-blowing kiss. When they pulled away, they were breathing hard. He leaned his forehead against her's.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips.

"I love you, too. So fucking much."

"Now, that's a perfect shot!" Yelled a voice shaking Taehyung and Arya out of each other's embrace. The cameraman was clicking pictures as all the family stood around them, making Arya hide behind Taehyung's sleeves.

"That's been due for a very long time." Taehyung's dad cheered as everybody laughed, agreeing with him.

"Come on! Let's get a group photo!"

__________

"We should probably head back. It's late."

"Just a few more minutes."

"You said that an hour ago."

"Don't blame me for wanting to hold in your arms for some more time."

Arya sighed in defeat as she laid against his chest. They were at the cliff Taehyung brought her on her birthday. The wedding was over and the couple had left for their honeymoon.

"Why didn't you tell me about Mia, in the beginning? Things would have been easier that way."

"I could have, but then I would be making promises I was not positive about. It was uncertain when Mia would be back to being stable. Telling you and making you wait was not fair. In the worst case, if I had to pretend with Mia for the rest of my life, it would be simpler for you to move on."

Time gave her clarity. About her feelings, about her life, about everything. She tried moving on once and it turned out to be futile. Taehyung had always been around in her head, in her head. If that wasn't a gesture that they both were meant to be, then Arya didn't know what to make of it.

Two flawed humans don't make things perfect, but they make it bearable for each other. Taehyung didn't promise her a fairytale. They both knew life came with disasters and delights. Instead, he pledged to be with her all through it.

They fought, got hurt, sacrificed, broke promises that weren't meant to be broken but, they didn't let that define what they had.

Don't forget, amidst all the chaos, there was indeed love.