𝐎𝐧𝐞

It was Thor's coronation, I stood next to both Loki and Sif, Sif  she rolled her eyes as Thor walked down the aisle with Asaguardian warriors stood in two rows on each side the carpet thor was walking down

It was Thor's coronation, I stood next to both Loki and Sif, Sif she rolled her eyes as Thor walked down the aisle with Asaguardian warriors stood in two rows on each side the carpet thor was walking down.

"Oh please." You heard her say as you rolled your eyes as well.

Everyone was cheering as Thor walked the aisle towards where his father was. You could tell that he was excited about this moment.

Thor was now kneeling in front of his father, as his father stood and slammed his spear on the ground making a thud and causing everyone to be quiet.

"Thor Odinson." Odin begins to speak.

"My heir." He continued, you look up towards up and pass Sif to see Loki with a sour expression.

"My firstborn, so long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir, forged in the heart of a dying star, its power has no equal, as a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build. 'Tis a fit companion for a king." Odin then began to make his speech about the nine realms and so on.

After the coronation you made your way to the feast room with Sif and the others. To find Loki and Thor siting on the steps talking about something.

One of the tables were flips on it side. Volstagg had a plate of food and begin to eat some of it.

"It's madness." You heard Loki say to thor.

"Madness?" You repeated a bit confused

"What sort of madness?" Volstagg asked to both of the princes.

"Where going to Joltunheim." Thor told everyone that we in the same room.

You however feel uneasy, Loki knew this as he looked at you.

"My father fought himself though joltunheim and defeated their army's and told their cascade casket." Thor spoke to everyone

"Thor, it is forbidden." You told him as he chuckled at your words.

"My friends, have you forgotten what we done together." Thor walked closer towards us.

"This is different." Sif told Thor

"Fandarl, Hogun who led you into the most glorious of battles?" Thor asked as he walked up to Hogun.

"Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent, you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?" He walked towards Volstagg and put his hand on his back as he laughed a little.

"You did." He answered him.

"And who proved wrong all scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known?" Thor walked up to both Sif and I.

"I did." She replied

"True, but I support you, Sif." He said.

"And who help you take your mother's place to train the new Valkyries." Thor asked you.

You cleared your throat and spoke.

"You did." You answered him.

"My friends, we're going to Jotunheim." You felt like this ways wrong and that something was going to happen if you were to go.