𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

You and the others warriors walked i to the throne room

"Allfather, we must speak with you urgently." Sif begen as we noticed the Loki was on the throne.

"My friends."

"Where's Odin?" Fandral asked as we walked towards Loki.

"Father has fallen into the Odinsleep. Mother fears he may never awaken again." Loki explained to everyone as we stood in front of the throne.

"We would speak with her." Sif said.

"She has refused to leave my father's bedside. You can bring your urgent matter to me." Loki said as he got up.

"Your king."

Everyone began to kneel in front of Loki.

"My king, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment." Sif asked as Loki chuckled.

"My first command cannot be to undo the allfathers last. We're on the brink of war with Jotunheim. Our people need a sense of continuity, in order to feel safe in these difficult times. All of us must stand together for the good of Asgard." Loki explained as Sif got up but Fandral stopped her.

"Yes, of course." Fandral told Loki.

"Good, then you will wait for my word." Loki said.

"If I may." Volstagg began.

"Beg the indulgence of your majesty to perhaps reconsider..." Volstagg said.

"We're done." Loki announced then everyone left accept you.

"Y/n I hope you know I'm doing this for your safety, too." Loki explained to you.

"Why my safety, I thought you loved Thor more then any of us." You told him as he walked towards you.

"That was a lie." He told you.

"I see." You stated and quickly left the throne room.