"I am Fahad and you?"

"I am Sandal, Mr Ahmed's assistant." I said and his eyes widened.

"Your Ahmed's assistant?" I nodded in agreement.

"Wow! So the wolf has a little lamb." He said to himself, smirking.

What is he talking about? And why is he calling him by name? He might have read my questioning face and answered me.

"I am his sister's friend and classmate. For some reason... he doesn't like me, so for the same reason, I don't like him. You get the picture, right?" He said.

"Yes! Anyways, here are the files. Kindly give me the receiving so I could leave and it was a pleasure to meet you." I put the files on the table in front of me and stood up.

"Don't be so cold to me. Stay a while longer. At least have a coffee with me." 

"What?"

"Just stay, coffee will be here in a minute. If you leave like this, that wolf won't like it and I also feel horrible to let a cute lady go without taking her number." He grinned.

"I don't like flattery." I said with a straight face.

"Woah!" He stood up laughing and blocked my way to the exit, "Now you definitely have to stay." 

"Move aside, I don't have time."

"AFTER.A.CUP.OF.COFFE. Please... I just want to talk to you." He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Why are you insisting to have coffee with me? Do you plan on putting something in it?"

He laughed out loud and said, "I am starting to like you. Can we be friends?"

What's with him???

I sighed, sitting back on the sofa again, but didn't respond to his request. He grinned widely and gets back where he was sitting.

"So! Tell me, little lamb...."

"Don't call me that. I have a name and why are you even calling me that?" I snapped.

"Because you look young and you are working for a wolfman like him. It's normal for a friend to worry about it."

Friend?

"What do you mean I look young?"

"You are a college student, right?" I shook my head.

"Then?"

"I am twenty-two.."

"Eh? Really?!" He asked in disbelieve and I nodded.

"Wow! You don't look like it."

"How old are you?"

"I am seventeen."

As I thought, he is the same age as Areeba.

~*~

"You know, you talk too much." I was still with Fahad, we had our coffee and the whole time, he kept talking.

"I know." He said, smiling.

"Okay, now the coffee is finished. Let's have some fun." Suddenly, he jumped up from his seat.

"Sorry! I have to go."

"Just wait a moment, I am not asking you to do something.

"Than?"  He winked at me.

Taking out his phone from pocket, he called someone and my eyes widened when I realize who he was talking to.

"Come on! It's just about a few hours. I want to take my dear friend to lunch." He said with a mischievous grin on his face.

Is this boy mad?

I stood up and walked to him, but he put his finger on his lips, asking me to stay quiet.

"Listen, I am not giving her back."

Giving me back?

"Well, if you fire her, I'll ask Papa to hire her as my tutor. You know I am very bad in Urdu and History and I am sure it will be a better job for her rather than working under you." He said with a smirk.

Fired...? I need to go back.

As I was about to turn back, Fahad ended the call and blocks my way again.

"What's the rush? He will be coming to pick you up at any minute now."

"Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Call him."

"Come on. I was just having fun?"

"You put my job into danger just to have fun?"

"Believe me, your job is safe."

I opened my mouth to say something but refrained myself. It was no use of bickering with him now.

Idiot...

About fifteen to twenty minutes later, a man came into the office and told us that Mr Ahmed was waiting for me outside. I looked at Fahad and he smirked at me. He was right, he really came to pick me up.

But... why did he come?

"Allow me to escort you to the car, my lady." He said dramatically as I stood up to leave. He was having fun and I was scared. I don't know what I will do if he really fired me.

As we exit the building, I found Mr Ahmed standing next to his car. As he saw us, his eyes narrowed at us ...or at me?

I fastened my pace to reach him. So did Fahad.

"Hey! Bro, I didn't think you'd come. Looks like our lunch would have to wait, Sandal." He sighed making a sad face.

He is a drama queen...

"Get in the car, Sandal." Mr Ahmed ordered me in a strict voice.

I looked at the car, then back at him. I really don't want to sit alone with a stranger. He might be my boss, but still...

"Don't you understand the words coming out of my mouth?" He said, grinding his teeth.

Before he got, even more furious, I opened the door and sit in the car. Sitting on the driver seat he slammed the door hard and was about to start the car when we heard Fahad's voice.

"Hey bro! Treat her nicely, okay? I might choose her as my father's daughter-in-law."

What?????

I turned my face to look Fahad, he smiled at me sweetly and left. As I turned back, I found Mr Ahmed staring at me. When our eyes met, he mumbled something under his breath and starts the car.

Fahad, you idiot...

__________________________________

Assalam o Allaikum and hello everyone!

Thanks for the support readers :)

I hope you like the new character Fahad in this chapter. There will be a few more character you will meet in future too. So keep reading.

Don't forget vote & comment....

Take care :)