19𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

"The Judgmental Child and the White Apples"

Once upon a time, there was a boy who liked to judge other people.

In short he is Judgmental.

It would have been better if his judgment had made other people happy but it didn't.

He is not ashamed to judge others even if he does not know them.

He humiliates others by his judges and they are almost angry with him.

That's why his parents reprimanded him for judging other people.

It did take place inside their house.

"Son! Come here. Stop judging other people first. It's embarrassing, other people think your father and I are as judgmental as you!" angrily said his mother.

"Ah, it's true what I'm saying mom, they just don't want to accept that what I'm saying is true," said her son.

"If they judge you negatively, are you happy son?", His mother asked.

"No, mother," said her son.

"That's how it is. Next time, don't judge negative to others if you don't want other people judge you negatively," said his mother.

"Hmph!. I'm just telling the truth," said the young boy.

Suddenly the pillar of the home entered in their house.

"I'm already here, it's really hot in the field this month," he said.

"Oh, you're already here, dear. You know dear, our son, judged again," said his wife.

"Oh, that's nice. He'll be a lawyer someday, doesn't he?"

"No! What I'm saying dear is that he judged other people negatively again!"

"That is a different judgment. Son! Come here!"

The boy trembled when he approached his father.

"Why, dad?"

"Is it right that you did that thing again?"

"Yes dad. What I told them was true. I'm not lying."

"Even it is true, you hurt other people's feelings when you judge like that. Don't do that again! That's bad!"

"All right, Dad. It will not happen again."

Then the boy fell silent.

A few hours later he was playing with his fellow children outside their house.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"In the river bro, do you like to come with us?"

"Of course."

"All right, hurry bro, let's play"

"Hey, wait for me!"

They were already playing in the river. The boy's house was just near in the river.

They were playing in the sand and they also threw rocks into the water.

When they focus to throw the rocks into the river, it is like the rock is jumping into the water.

So they simultaneously cast and they compete each for the most jump of rocks into the water.

Whoever has the most stone jumped in to water is the winner.