15 | golden hour

Clay's Pov

"Can I kiss you?" the words leave my lips as we stare at each other under the golden sunlight.

I gulp quietly, waiting on her response.

I'm nervous, what if she rejects me?

What if she doesn't feel th-

She nods, interrupting my negative thoughts, making my heart skip a beat. I immediately lean in, eager to kiss her.

I close my eyes as our lips mold togehter, putting my hands up to hold her head in place.

Our lips fit like puzzle pieces, like they were meant to meet.

I've been waiting for this moment for so long, it's hard for me to believe it's even real. Her lips, her smell, her taste, everything about her makes my head spin and this kiss makes me feel like I'm fucking floating.

It's everything I imagined but better.

Her lips feel so soft and subtle, she tastes of strawberries from the gum and it's hard for me to hold myself back. In loose of control, I push my tongue into her mouth which results in her releasing a moan into mine. My eyebrows raise at the noise.

Fuck, she's so hot.

I pull back for air and I make immediate eye contact with her. Her hair is a bit messy from my hands and her lips are the lightest bit swollen but definitely more red from the long kiss we had.

She looks so fucking beautiful all the time but in this golden lighting she looks even better if possible.

She smiles at me and I smile back, I press my forehead against hers and she laughs lightly, still smiling.

She's so fucking cute.

She suddenly wraps her hands around my neck, pulling softly. "Yeah?" I say while smiling at her, bottom lip tucked behind my teeth.

She nods, staring at my lips which causes me to laugh before I let her fully pull me into another kiss.

This one is rougher than the first one but is still pretty soft, I pull back and begin to kiss her cheeks and she giggles in result.

The ride comes to an end and I grab her hand again, dragging her along with me.

**

I sit on the beach with Nick, George and Darryl while we wait on the girls to finish changing. Alex and Karl are probably off somewhere.

Darryl doesn't live here so we don't see him very often but he came out here to visit us a day or so ago. We don't usually call him Darryl though but Bad instead and we usually talk with him over discord call because of the travel difference.

"Oh, I'm Nick and I've got a girlfriend that's out of my league" George continues to mock Nick, which is what they've been doing to each other for the past 5 minutes, "That's so-" Nick starts but George interrupts him, "And I'm a nerdy programming major" George continues the teasing and all I can do is laugh.

They're such idiots.

"That's so bad" Nick continues to say the same phrase. "Shut up Nick" George says back like a little school boy, his accent sounding the most british he's ever sounded.

"Oh I'm George, I'm a 24 year old man but still a certified pussy who can't even ask Diana out, WELL WE'RE NOT BEING PUSSIES IN THIS FUCKING KITCHEN SO GET OUT!" Nick's voices gets louder as he speaks, a mocking british accent in his voice and I'm suddenly glad we choose a spot away from the groups of people on the other side of the shore.