“What choice do we have?” Wanda replies back just as Ultron fires in Pietro’s direction, he ducks but, in every bodies, worry of Pietro and the jolt of the train from the shot that Ultron fired towards the head of the train, Ultron flies off before Lorna could sink her powers into him. She curses to herself about being too slow, again. 

“I lost him! He's headed your way.” Captain America says as he volts overs the metal dividing the carriage. 

Lorna gets the attention of her siblings. 

“This doesn’t look good and I don’t think the train is gonna stop on its own. Pietro, I need you to clear any civilian that’s in our path.” Lorna says to Pietro who gives her a nod and runs out the train, saving innocent people from the runaway train.  

“Wanda, can you put a shield around the train? Protecting the people inside?” She asks her sister who nods before moving back to have enough room to stretch her powers. Her hands moved as glowing reddish-pink energy fields soon engulfed the train and protect the people within but also everything outside. Hopefully minimalising damages.  

Lorna let her own green powers extend to the train, particularly the metal wheels grinding on the ground. Lorna uses the powers just as Captain Man comes back. 

"Civilians in our path.” He starts as he looks around for Pietro, and seeing both sisters already at work. 

“Way ahead of you, old man.” Lorna says cheekily as she brings the train to a complete halt.  

Both Lorna and Wanda run out once the train has ceased all movement, rushed to Pietro’s side who seemed to be gasping for air, not used to that much exertion.   

“Are you okay?” Lorna asks as she places a caring hand on his should as he leans over his knees. 

“I'm fine. I just need to take a minute.” He breathes just as the big American wanders over. 

"I'm very tempted not to give you one.” He says and Lorna rolls her eyes at the outdated saying.  

“The Cradle, did you get it?” Wanda asks. 

"Stark will take care of it.” He replies and the colour leaves Wanda’s face in dread. 

“No, he won't.” Is her reply and Lorna stands closer to her sister., Arms folding in front of her. 

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy.” Retorts the Captain earning a cynical chuckle from Lorna. 

"He will do anything to make things right.” Wanda says as he turns around trying to get in contact with Stark. 

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?” The way he turns back she can safely assume that he got no reply. 

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda asks rhetorically.  

After a heavy sigh, the Captain signals for the triplets to follow him to a transport to take them back to Stark, so they can stop whatever he is doing. 

As they travel Pietro pipes up. 

“So those new powers? You gonna tell us yet?” He asks cheekily which makes her laugh a little. “Sure. There’s no reason I have them. They just sort of . . . developed with some other powers and such. I think Strucker called it a secondary mutation . . . or something." Lorna mumbles off, almost revealing the horrible truth to her siblings. 

“Why didn’t we get secondary mutations?” Wanda asks. 

“I don’t know, maybe you will eventually? Maybe you’ve already got them and don’t know?” Was Lorna’s guess.  

Lorna sighed, even among her siblings she felt strange now. But even Lorna didn’t know the full extent of her powers. She felt she never would. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its taken so long to update!!! I'm horrible I know.

Thats too everyone you guys do keep me motivated I usually have trouble in that department but seeing and talking to all of you really really helps.

I love ya all xxx

Also just to clear up; yes all Maximoffs have secondary mutations!

Wanda originally produced probability and altering hex bolts, later developing the reality manipulation.

Pietro evolved from super speedster to time jumper by aid of the Tereign Mists. Buuut if enough votes say keep him alive I guess he'll get powers another way. Hehe

Anywho stay cool homies.