~Abomination Part 2~

En başından başla

"I wanna talk to her, but we have to find the book" he told me.

I sighed, "I'll go ahead. Just talk for a bit then come to the office" I told him. He gave me a grateful smile and ran towards her car.

I ran into the school and to the Principal's office. I unlocked the door and started looking for the book. I checked his book shelf, but came up empty. I looked in the drawers of his desk, when Stiles came in.

"What happened with Lydia?" I asked.

"I told her to give me five minutes so that I could find the book, then we can talk about anything so we need to hurry" he told me.

I nodded as we looked through the drawers, "It's not here" I told him. He took out his phone and texted Allison, telling her that the book isn't here when someone came in the office. Were-slut.

She smiled at Stiles, "Hello, Stiles" she said before smirking at me, "Leila" she said. "Were-slut" I said and she glared at me.

"Derek wants to see you, Stiles" she said, grabbing him roughly. She turned to me, "I guess you can come too" she added and grabbed my arm roughly.

I put my hand on hers and burned her, "Aah" she winced.

"Try that again and I'll set you on fire and dance all over your ashes" I threatened with a sweet smile, and saw fear in her eyes.

"Let him go" I told her angrily and she instantly let him go.

"Follow me" she told us, walking away. "Thanks" Stiles told me. "No problem, I'm not gonna let her hurt you" I told him and he smiled.

We walked towards the pools and I saw Derek there holding a basketball. He looked up and his eyes instantly met mine. He was happy but also sad to see me. I instantly looked away from his eyes and looked at the basketball in his hands.

I couldn't stop the small smile from coming on my face, looking at the basketball. I remember after meeting Derek, Mateo would take me to Derek's basketball games. I always saw the happiness in his eyes when he played.

My smile dropped when Erica walked over and stood very close to Derek while smirking at me. I looked between her and Derek, but he growled at her. Her smirk dropped and she moved away from him.

The small smile came back on my face from that. Derek saw the smile and he felt hopeful as he gave me a smile.

I miss him. I really miss him. I shook my head of my thoughts and looked away from him.

"Stiles" Derek greeted.

"Derek" Stiles greeted.

"Leila" Derek greeted softly. I only looked at him with hurt in my eyes as Stiles held my hand, giving me comfort and I heard a low growl from Derek because of this.

Derek sighed before turning to Stiles, "What did you see at the mechanics garage?"

"Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting" Stiles answered sarcastically, making me let out a small giggle.

Derek looked at me with a small smile when he heard my giggle before he turned to Stiles and smirked, popping the basketball with his claws.

"Holy God" Stiles said. I gave his hand a squeeze, "It's okay. They aren't gonna do anything" I told him softly.

I heard Erica scoff, "Oh please." Derek growled at her as a warning. I glowed my purple eyes, "Do you wanna know what it feels like to be suffocated?" I asked and she frowned with fear in her eyes.