Chapter 6-Stay

"Jordan, princess, time to wake up." Bill said, gently shaking my shoulder.

I cracked open one eye and saw him crouching down at eye level. "You watching me sleep?"

He smiled and shrugged. "Should I lie so I don't sound too stalkery?"

I laughed lightly. "I find this 'stalkery' Bill much more attractive than plain old boring Bill."

"Excuse you. Who are you calling boring?" He asked, poking my side playfully.

"Kidding. You know I'm kidding." I propped myself up on one elbow and kissed him, moving his red hair from his eyes. "I love you. Even when you become boring, my feelings for you won't change."

    "Good. Because neither will mine." He smiled, twirling a bit of my hair around on his finger.

    "Hey—MERLIN'S BEARD, IT'S HAPPENING!!" Ginny's excited voice came from the hall, most likely waking everyone.

    Bill chuckled at his little sister and looked back at me. "Looks like our twelve hours of secrecy are over."

    "Thank goodness. Now I can do this whenever I want." I threw the covers back and hopped on his back, kissing his cheek.

    Bill laughed and looked at me. "Get off of me, you monkey."

    ". . . am I at least a cute monkey?" I asked with a smile.

    "Will it get you off my back faster?"

    "Maaaaaaybe,"

    "Then, yes. You're a very cute monkey." He said to me.

    "See? Was that so hard?"

    "Yeah, it was excruciating." He replied.

    "Aw, come on, Bill. You know you love me."

    "That I do, Dani. Very much so."

    "GUYS! GUYS, GET OUT HERE!! CUTE JILL MOMENT!!" Ginny screamed, racing around the house.

    "Jill?" I got down and looked at him.

    "It seems she has already made a ship name for us." Bill replied, "But you have to admit, it is a pretty good ship name."

    ". . . yeah. I'll see you downstairs in the war zone." I replied, going over to my dresser and picking out blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a  Peruvian Vipertooth printed on the front, closing the door to the bathroom with my foot.

    I walked downstairs after I got changed and everything was in a blur, especially when Charlie picked me up around the waist and spun me around in joy.

    "Charlie. Getting dizzy." I said as he set me down, still beaming with joy.

    "When did this happen? I need details! WE MUST CELEBRATE!" Ginny shouted, dancing around the room with the twins.

    "One question at a time, Gin." I laughed.

    "Uh, Dani, mind helping?" Bill asked.

    I looked to my right and stifled a laugh when I saw Azure had latched onto his shirt, her tiny claws dug into the fabric and held her there as she fondly nuzzled his neck.

    "Okay there, Az. Bill's my man. We will get you your own soon, don't worry." I chuckled, easing her from his shirt and onto my shoulder where she sat patiently.

    Bill raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I'm your man, huh?"

    "Shut up," I said, blushing.