Mistletoe and Getting Caught

Sneaking around was considerably harder to do now that Eddie and Richie were living under the same roof. They'd almost been caught twice and the girls barely left the house. Two days before Christmas, however, they had left to go and see their friends and exchange presents. Richie and Eddie had been glad to have some time alone.

"Wait, so you're Italian, right?" Eddie asks as Richie leans his head against his shoulder, drawing shapes onto the older mans abs.

"Part Italian, yeah." Richie replies with a smile, looking up at Eddie with shining blue eyes." On my moms side."

"So, can you speak Italian?" Eddie asks as he plays with Richie's hair gently. He'd always been a sucker for a man with an accent.

"A little." Richie says and Eddie grins up at him." Ti voglio bene, spaghetti Eddie."

"What?" Eddie asks with a grin. Richie chuckles.

"Ti voglio bene, spaghetti Eddie." Richie repeats and Eddie giggles and bites his bottom lip." I love you, Eddie spaghetti."

"I love you too." Eddie says and Richie sits up, accidentally kneeing him in the place it hurts most." Ow!"

"Oh god. I'm so sorry." Richie chuckles, pressing a gentle kiss on Eddie's forehead. Eddie gags." Are you going to be sick?"

"Yeah." Eddie gasps out before he gags again. Richie gets out of bed and slides on some sleep shorts before grabbing a paper bag he had from when he'd gone present shopping the other day. He hands it to Eddie, who sits up and pukes into it, Richie rubbing small circles into his back gently.

"I'm sorry." Richie chuckles as Eddie sits up, wiping his mouth. Richie presses a gentle kiss on his temple." We should shower."

"Yeah we should." Eddie states, smiling at him. The two get out of bed and head for the bathroom, Eddie brushing his teeth before they shower.

Central Park was freezing but that wasn't stopping the small friendship group of seven. It consisted of the four and included three more of their friends. Evanna Murphy, Sam Anderson and Rueben Ainsley. They'd all exchanged presents and were now playing what Ivy called Christmas Spin the bottle. A piece of mistletoe was strapped to the bottle.

"RIVER AND QUINN OH MY GOD!" Evanna chuckles as the bottle lands. River and Quinn wiggle their eye brows at one another.

"Watch out, Kaspbrak. That's my girl, don't forget." Wren chuckles. Quinn sticks her tongue out at him and then kisses River gently. Ivy watches, a little jealous.

"You were my first kiss, congratulations." She says as they pull apart.

"So honoured." River chuckles as Wren spins the bottle. It lands on Ivy. They kiss and then they play a few more rounds.

Wren and River make out, Sam and Wren kiss, Ivy and Reuben kiss. Then Quinn spins the bottle and it lands on Ivy, causing them both to blush. River gives Wren a knowing look and they both smile as the two girls nervously shuffle closer to each other.

"Don't freak out." Ivy whispers.

"I won't." Quinn whispers back. Ivy places a hand on Quinn's hip and one on her jaw, pulling her a little closer. Quinn can feel her heart beating quickly and she's praying Ivy can't sense how scared she is.

The two kiss and everyone watches, smiling. River and Wren fist bump and the kiss gets a little more passionate. They pull apart and Ivy grins, their friends applauding.

"Not bad, Kaspbrak." Ivy states with a smirk and Quinn blushes.

Eddie watches with a smile as Richie cooks dinner, singing and dancing to Lovefool by the cardigans, his hair fluffy from the hair dryer. Eddie's was still wet as he preferred for it to air dry. Richie's wearing sweatpants and a tshirt with an awful joke on it. Eddie's just in sweatpants. 13 Going on 30 is on the TV, but he's too busy watching Richie to be paying attention. Richie's dancing and singing without a care in the world and Eddie's watching with a dopey grin and all the love in the world in his eyes.