Chapter 28: Flight & Fights

Start from the beginning

When we make it onto the jet the crew working greet us. Normally I'd prefer that they have as little contact with me as possible but I want this flight to be pleasant for Lynn.

I noticed one of the stewardess coming out of my bedroom then walking over to us

I noticed one of the stewardess coming out of my bedroom then walking over to us. She made an unnecessary amount of eye contact with me as she made her way to me.

"Why is she staring at you?" Lynn asked. I noticed she were rubbing her stomach.

"Not sure to be honest. I never allow them to speak or look at me so this is odd."

When she made it to us she looked at Elijah, Asher, and Mykel smirking. But then her eyes find mine again and she licked her lips.

Great
Just fucking great.
I don't need this shit right now.

"Dobryy vecher ser"
(Good evening, Sir)

I just nod and grab Lynn's hands. I noticed her face seemed to change for a few seconds at the gesture but she covered it up quickly.

"Prinesi mne dve butylki vody"
(Bring me two bottles of water)

I said as I lead Lynn to our seats. She sat down and looked out the window. I take it she saw all of that as well.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are today?"

"I don't think so. It's already 12:30 so you're definitely slacking sir"

"Well you look stunning. I'll never understand how you become more beautiful each day"

"Thank you King"

"Would you like to go lie down?"

"No, I'm fine for now but I'll let you know when I need to"

We're about 4 hours into the flight and things are going smoothly. Elijah and Asher are telling Mykel about the models they've been fucking recently, Carlo is taking a nap a bit away from Lynn and myself, and Lynn has been watching movies. She's on her second movie already. The first was Hooked on Them and is now watching Caught in Between. I glance at it periodically and it's not half bad.

"You're not even watching!" She said pouting.

"I am. It's good but I think she should fuck Enzo more."

"Of course you like him" she said rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yup sure did. Gonna do som-"

"Khotite chto-nibud' yeshche, ser?" The stewardess asked cutting Lynn off.
(Would you like anything else, sir?)

I wave her off as I would like to spend time with my woman. I should've hired all men. She walks away shortly after. I guess finally realizing I wasn't interested.