"Mallika." said Sumedh
"What?"
"First we'll meet your parents and will ask them for the permission."
"Okay, but they won't agree if you ask I guess."
"Why?"
"They may think that I'm going out with you in this night and may not agree."
"Then wait, I'll call all our friends."
"But before that take your hands from mine" said she indicating their entwined fingers. Sumedh blushed.

Sumedh called his friends and they all came within minutes.
"So, guys the objective is to get permission for nightout cum sleepover  from Mallika's parents. Right?" said Advay.
"Yeah."
"Come, we'll make them agree." said Monika walking towards Mallika's parents.

"Hi, aunty." exclaimed Monika.
"Hi! I have to say, you all performed so beautifully. Sumedh, right? I felt as though you were the real Krishn."
"Thank you aunty." said Sumedh in shy.
"Actually aunty we all are thinking of a nightout, will you let Mallika to accompany us?" asked Monika.
"I will. But, is it safe?"
"Yeah, aunty. Don't worry. I consider Mallika as my own sister. I will take care of her." said Basant.
Mrs. Joshi smiled.
"Where are you guys keeping this nightout?"
"Aunty, in Sumedh's farmhouse." said Drishti spontaneously making Sumedh and Mallika widen their eyes.
"Oh, yeah." said Mallika.
"Aunty please, send her. Everyone's coming. It would be a great memory for the future. I will take care." said Sumedh.
Mallika's mom agreed instantly as though she was waiting for his assurance.
"Yay! Thanks Mumma. I love you." said Mallika hugging her mom.
Soon, Mallika's dad came, everyone had a good talk with him.

"Sumedh, where is your family?" asked Mallika.
"Wait."
Both had told their friends that they would meet Sumedh's family and come.
"So, people, presenting you Radha of our act." said Sumedh.
Soon, there was claps all over from his family, making Mallika feel shy and awkward.
Sunidhi, came to her and held her hand, in support.
"Di, do you how much I missed you?" said Mallika feeling Sunidhi's presence.
Sunidhi hugged her tightly.
"Mallika, you performed so beautifully. I felt you were the same person, standing as a statue in my pooja hall." said Sumedh's BadiMa.
"True, didi. She appeared just like RadhaRani." said Sumedh's mother.

"Ma, we all are planning to go on a nightout cum sleepover, in our farmhouse. Can we?" asked Sumedh.
"Okay. Be careful. All of your friends coming right?"
"Yeah." said he and took a leave with Mallika.

"Di, that day you told, you wanted to meet my parents right? They have come, will you meet?" came back Mallika to convey about her parents presence.
"Come, let's meet." said Sunidhi taking Mallika with her.

"Ma." Came Mallika running towards her mom.
"Yeah, won't you go?" asked her mom.
"I will. But I came here to introduce you to a special person."
"Who?"
"You know her, but you haven't met her."
"Who? Who?"
"So, presenting Mrs.Sunidhi Vedant Chandra." said she indicating her towards the walking figure of Sunidhi.

Mallika's mom, couldn't just take her eyes off from Sunidhi. Her heart beating loud, her eyes filled with motherly love. Her face exclaimed the happiness she had, seeing one glance of Sunidhi.

Here, Sunidhi's state was not very different. She too couldn't take her eyes off from Mrs. Nandini Joshi. She felt her heart getting excited. She wanted to run and just hug her.
Sunidhi, walked towards Mrs.Joshi. Before she could talk anything, Mrs. Joshi called her for a hug, she too readily gave her a hug. The hug, which defined motherly love, the hug which defined daughterly love.

Mallika stood there without blinking her eyes, looking at them.
"Sunidhi, right?" asked Mrs.Joshi, still having tears of happiness in her eyes.
Sunidhi nodded.
"I don't know why, but I get motherly feeling looking you." said Mrs.Joshi
Hearing this, few tear drops fell from her eyes, which, Mrs.Nandini wiped  off.
"Actually, au..aunty....I don't have parents."  said she crying.
Which was enough to make Mrs.Joshi too cry.
"Beta, don't cry. From now on you can consider me as your Mother. I'm not saying it, to just show sympathy, I'm saying it all by my heart. Mallika calls you Di, so, you are my daughter too."

Sunidhi just hugged Mrs.Joshi, Mallika too joined them.

This day, Sunidhi felt a new sensation. She felt Motherly love after ages. She felt as though she was in the embrace of her own mother.

                           .................

A/N:

Hey people!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to vartikasingh103 who asked for another update.
And
s_simren & AahanaChand who always spam my comment section with beautiful comments.

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment your reviews.
💛❤