Will You Accecpt Me In Your Life?

Hey people!!

                     ...........................

                          Sumedh

I got to know what had happened to Mallika that day, I got to know why tears rolled down her eyes. She was crying for my sake. Bhabhi told how impatient she was, to meet me. That day, when I felt her tears on my shoulders, I lost control over me. At that moment I wanted to take away all those sorrow which is pricking her. I wanted to comfort her, I wanted to safeguard her always in my arms. I slightly placed a soft peck on her cheek, which I'm regretting now. I don't know what she must have thought about me. She must have thought that I'm taking advantage of her.
That's okay...... I think I have to do what I got to do now. I have to convey what and how I feel for her.
I'll do it.
Yes, I'll do. I'll.

.....

I have been going through so many novels, short stories, blogs and many articles. I have already completed watching many movies on how to give a proposal. But, I don't feel this would work. I have to make a plan. I have to.
Mallika is a very simple girl. She doesn't love all those fancies and luxurious. I think my proposal should be sweet and simple just like her. I need to just express her what I feel. Yes. That's the plan.

"Sumedh, what are you even telling? Don't say me, this is a dream?" Bro exclaimed when I said him about the proposal.
"Bro, whatever you have heard, heard right. I have decided to convey my feelings to her."
"Sumu, I'm very happy for you. I'm with you always. What have you planned?"
"Thank you, but what I have planned is a secret."
"Sumu!"
"Sorry bro!!" I said and came dashing back to my room.
I texted Mallika.

Ms.Joshi, I need to talk to you, can we meet?
                          Sure Mr.Chandra. When?

Tomorrow. I'll pick you up around 5 PM

                          Okay, I'll be ready.

Yoohoo, she's agreed to meet me. I can't wait until tomorrow. I can't.

......

Got farmhouse cleaned? Done.
Got bouquet? Yes.
Got her special gift? Yes.
Got her a ring? Yeah......but why? I'm conveying my love...I'm not asking her hand for an alliance. Anyway, I'll give it to her as gift. No worries.

My checklist was perfect, I took my car and now I'm standing in front of her house. She came and sat next to me on the passenger seat. Oh gosh!! She looks damn gorgeous. She has worn a simple maxi top with contrast plazos, but still she looks so angelic.
She was silent in the whole ride. But this silence was super comfortable.

Soon we reached my beautiful, fruit orchard side farmhouse. This place is my personal favorite. This place has my all kind of emotions buried in it.

I got down from the car, opened the passenger seat door and extended my hands, before her. But, she,"Mr.Chandra from when did you learn all these etiquette? I don't need your formality."
She says me Dumbo....but she's actually the one. She's saying this as formality. I smiled and mentally face palmed.
Farmhouse was cleaned very well.
She gasped by seeing the beauty of farmhouse and I gasped admiring her beauty.
I, without her permission grabbed her hands and took her to the florally decorated porch. She was lost in the beauty of the porch.
I kept down a bag full of items which I had brought for this special day. She was keenly trying to look into it.
I took both her hands in mine and her eyes looked straight into mine in a questioning way.

"Mallika, you don't know how much you matter to me. You don't know how important are you in my life. You don't know how much precious you are. You don't know how much happiness you have brought into my life. You don't know how much I have changed myself for you. I was that person, after a bad past, who had no interest in any kind of relationship and bonds. Even though I had faith in love, but only in RadhaKrishna's love. I had no faith that love would one day find me and tie me up with an angel.
You came as an angel to my life. At first I thought that I lost my love when Naina cheated me, but later realized it was just an infatuation. I had accepted her as my very good friend. I still feel bad thinking that I lost a good friend. That's it.
When you entered my life, initially I got attracted to you, but realized it wasn't attraction, it was beyond that. It was a pure feeling towards you. I want you to complete me , I want you to heal all my wounds. I want you to share your life with me. I want you to share your happieness and sorrows with me. I want to be on your side in all the situations of your life. I want to be the support system of my life. I want to be the reason of your happiness as you are the reason of my happiness. I want to be a part of your world atleast."
I stopped to the tears brimming in her eyes. Her face filled with happiness, tension and surprise. Her lips crept into a smile of both happiness and amazement. I looked straight into her eyes, trying to deeply look into her soul.
I kneeled down without disturbing the eyelock and grabbed the flower bouquet in the bag and held in front of her
"Ms. Mallika Joshi, I LOVE YOU. I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE BECOME THE REASON OF MY HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT. WILL YOU ACCEPT ME IN YOUR LIFE?"

She looked deep into my eyes. That look said everything even though she didn't speak up anything. Just then she closed her eyes and tears started to flow endlessly. Was it tears of happiness or sorrow? I don't know. I couldn't control, got up and slowly rubbed tears on her cheeks. Feeling my palms over her cheeks she held it. Still closing her eyes,
"Su...Sumedh...I .......

                         ....................

How was the chapter?
What was your favorite part?

Many things happening around me which has already made my mood off...so, thought of giving this update to actually lighten my mood. Sorry for being selfish *glee emoji*

Do vote and comment your reviews.
💛❤