Behave yourself

Nia > so me and Tay is about to go to Best friends party truly I don't want to go because your friends can be assholes at a time and she expect me to sit there and not say anything but I'm a go because it's her So she told me to be ready by 9 o'clock which it is seven right now I still have to shower shave and do all female things that I need to do I have yet to pick out an outfit let along do my hair and make up so I pick up my outfit and get everything ready for when I come out the shower Lord knows that tay still have my shit sore but who cares right I hop in the shower and get my body soaking wet and get turn on by what happen the other day smh gon make me act up more I begin to wash my body still thinking of the memories which caused me starting to masturbate I put my towel on the shower Rod and wash the soap of my hands and leans on the shower wall and starts to rub my clit biting my lip as I put more pressure and goes slow so I can feel all of it with my other hand I play with my nipples Which makes me moan out "fuck " as I starts to run my clit a little fast and faster as I moan out more and more ignoring the phone that's is ringing and feeling my heart rate go up putting my nut on the edge I stop right when I'm about to cum waits sec then starts back up Bc Ik that's it's going to make my nut more intense as I'm coming I grab onto my tit more moaning louder "fuck I'm cumming fuckkkk" I lost track of time because when I was done doing what I have to do in the shower I got out and it was already 8:30 "fuck fuck it I'm not doing my make up lashes and lipgloss will do" I started to straighten my hair and then I see that I got two missed calls from Bae and the other was from my bestie I call bae back "sorry I was in the shower"

Tay > it's cool I'm on my way make sure u grab your over night back before you leave because your coming home with me

Me > yes ma'am anything else

I said dramatically to her

Tay > shut up and I'm 5 mins away be ready

She hangs up the phone on me and I started to straighten my hair even faster I don't like my hair bone straight but I like a straight enough so I'm halfway done by the time I'm done she rings the doorbell and I go down to get her "5mins please babe" she tells me to hurry up and I run back upstairs to put on something casual but night to casual

The outfits

So after me getting dressed and get them out to go back we get ready to go in we end up heading to the party the party was only 10 minutes away from my house but going towards babe direction we get there and all her friends are staying with up to ...

So after me getting dressed and get them out to go back we get ready to go in we end up heading to the party the party was only 10 minutes away from my house but going towards babe direction we get there and all her friends are staying with up to her and girls are eyeballing her while I stand there looking awkward but I know I got her on lock so it makes it funny to me out of five of her friends only two of them said hi to me which it doesn't matter to me because frankly I don't like them  she grabs my hand and pulls me to the alcohol table report as both a cup of Crown royal Apple her her best friend come up to me and say "oh your at my party but dont tell me happy birthday you rude as fuck " which caused me to say happy birthday to her but rolls  my eyes as I say it Which has Babe squeeze my hand tighter and then when she was already hold of my hand  I look at her if you look back at me and give me that look I already know means STOP "what how can u invite someone and not say hey to them that not far "

Tay > it's her party you could have said hi to her

Nia> right but she say hi to u and I'm standing right next to you

That shit made me mad which made me let her hand go in to walk away Causing her to grab me and pulled me into the bathroom grabbing me by the throat putting her hand up my shirt grabbing grabbing onto my side

Tay > don't start that shit I will fuck you up at this party an all

As she saying all of this our song by Tray songs come on one love but that doesn't stop her  I roll my eyes and that makes her mad and she gets down and pulls my shorts down and I don't have panties on under them Bc the pantie line looks ugly under them. She licks my clit looking up at me as she licks my clit I put my cut down on the sink and covers my mouth soon as her tongue touch my clit it starts to throb  like It's have a mind of it's own  she to spell her name out on it several times over and over making me wetter and wetter was she out her hands on my thighs and some try's to come into the bathroom Bc we forgot to lock the door and she quickly slams it close while she still sucking and licking on my clit  still making eye contact with me knowing that turns me on more she then puts my on the counter and starts to rub on my clit while having on hand on my clit the other on my neck and kissing me  I mumble into the kiss " I'm about to cum all over your hand daddy"
Then goes back to kissing her as I start to cum on her hand

Tay > good girl

Nia >let me make you cum daddy

Get down off of the Counyt as I get on my knees in and does her pants and pull her pants and Underwear down  I stick my tongue out as I move my tongue against her clit un and down then I take her clit into my mouth sucking softy while she runs her hands through my hair and I reach up and grab onto her tittes still sucking moving my tongue side to side up and down "mmmmmm" she leans back against the door moaning out but I can tell she's holding back her moan so nobody can hear but we both know they can't  she take my mouth off as I then starts to rub her clit still on my knees as she finger fuck my mouth as she cums  one hand on my chin The other in my mouth I start to suck in her fingers as I run her clit faster while adding pressure making get lock up on me  making er come harder and harder then I stop to leave her on the edge gets up puts her hand in my Pusey to show her how wet she have made me  then I toll my shorts up waiting for her to say something ......