"Huh, we're gay," Aries mutters to himself as he sat there for a moment. Scorpio looks at him, smiling that he figured that one out already.

"The only straggot is Taurus," Scorpio informs Aries. Losing his shit for hearing Scorpio is what made him end up on the floor bawling. He's never heard of that before and it coming from Scorpio made it better. Scorpio was laughing along with Aries, finding his reaction funny. Taurus sat there, slightly offended that Aries was practically laughing at him.

"Stop pouting!" Aries shouted before he threw an empty can of soda from the coffee table at Taurus' head. Taurus got hit right in the middle of his forehead, making Aries continue laughing on the floor. That was until he got stepped on suddenly by a small foot. Aries grips onto the foot and quickly turned to yank the person down to the ground. The yelp could be heard from Cancer as she is now on the floor. Leo gasps that Aries hurt "his" girl.

"Aries!" Leo shouts as Cancer and Aries sat on the ground. That's when Aries noticed the blood starting to run down the side of Cancer's head. His brown eyes widening at that moment.

"Oh shit," Aries mutters as Cancer places her hand on her head, pulling away to see the blood. Leo goes to yell at Aries but Cancer stopped him.

"Take me to urgent care," Cancer mutters to Leo and the others. Aries panicky stood up, going to help Cancer up but Leo stopped him by picking her up in his arms. Scorpio told Leo that she can drive them to the urgent care that isn't too far away from the house. The three soon left the house leaving Aries to sit in his guilt.

"Seriously man?" Taurus questioned Aries. The guilt was washed from Aries' face, rolling his eyes. He flips Taurus off.

"I didn't mean to!"
"Mhm, you're just jealous that Cancer has your fire buddy wrapped around her finger," Taurus accuses Aries right away. Where was that from? And why did it bother Aries?

"What? Why the fuck would I be jealous? Cancer literally has a boyfriend!" Aries begins to argue with Taurus. By this point, Capricorn disappeared to the kitchen since she didn't want to handle that. Aquarius and Sagittarius aren't like Capricorn, watching the show begin to play out before them.

"Just because she has a boyfriend, doesn't mean Leo won't do what she asks of him to do," Taurus points out the evident fact. Aries narrows his eyes onto Taurus, not saying a thing from growing angrier.

"Thus you're jealous that Leo puts hoes before bros, we all know he does," Taurus continues on about Leo and this weird thing for Cancer. Aries nods his head, acting as if he was listening to what Taurus was saying. The moment Taurus closed his mouth is when the swing was thrown, Aries punching Taurus in the cheek. Taurus fell to the ground, holding his cheek in shock.

"Taurus, you seriously need to learn when to shut the fuck up," Aries sneers towards Taurus before leaving to go to the backyard. He opens the back door and shuts it behind him. Standing on the small patio Leo, Sagittarius, Draco, and him had built earlier this week, Aries was doing his best to calm down from being inside of that house.

"Aries," the male's voice spoke up. It didn't make Aries look at him, knowing it was the Frat Father, here to do confession it seemed.

"Finally, you taught Taurus to shut up," Draco mutters to Aries as he stood next to him. Aries looks at Draco, the father was slightly shorter than Aries as he was the tallest one there. Aries raised an eyebrow, smiling that Draco didn't come out here to scold Aries. Slightly surprising Aries that Draco was rather on his side.

"Really?"
"Oh yeah, Taurus is a pain in my ass. I get constant complaints from the girls and a few of the other guys about his attitude. I even went as far to think about... well... kicking him out of the house," Draco confesses the struggles he goes through in the house. Before he releases a small sigh and shook his head slightly.