The Pink Stuff

Wind has never fought so hard in his life. Not against the Helmaroc King, not even against the lord of evil himself, Ganondorf.

Wind bit and screamed and flailed. He pounded his fists down again and again, spitting curses with every strike. He did his best to kick but that was incredibly hard to do while slung over someone's shoulder.

Over Twilight's shoulder.

Twilight was built like a moblin and took each blow without flinching. Did he not feel pain? Or was Wind so weak his hits felt like tickling jabs?

"Let me go!" Wind bellowed. "Let me go, you son of a bitch!"

Twilight suddenly bounced Wind up, momentarily startling him from his struggle. "Quit it. You're doing this whether you like it or not."

"Fuck you!" He continued to fight.

They passed Hyrule who was coming back from his morning wash, his toothbrush still in hand. Wind reached out towards him.

"Help me!"

Hyrule took a step forward, but a single withering look from Twilight had him backing down. "Sorry," he said.

"Traitor!" Wind yelled.

Hyrule watched them go. They disappeared down the path but Wind's protests and screams could still be heard echoing through the forest. When his cries were indistinguishable from the rest of the forest noises, Hyrule sighed and walked back to camp. He stopped briefly by the cooking pot where Wild was busy making breakfast. The two shared an uncomfortable look.

"Dentist appointment?" Hyrule asked.

"Dentist appointment," said Wild.