And so, Batman made his way to the My Alibi night club in the South Gotham in Gotham City.

Alfred: "Sir, I'm detecting a group of armed men outside My Alibi. I suggest you secure the area before I initiate the drop."

And so, Batman quietly defeated all of Penguin's men outside of My Alibi night club.

Alfred: "XE Suit drop incoming, Sir."

Then, The Batwing came and dropped a huge container on the building rooftop.

Alfred: "Sir, if you hope to deal with Mr. Freeze, you're going to need the XE Suit. It's in the drop container on the roof near My Alibi."

Batman used his Batclaw to get up to the building rooftop and got suited up in his XE Suit.

Alfred: "The Thermal Gloves should help you deal with most ice you encounter, Sir, and the suit will provide protection from the cold she cryovapor. I just hope its bulk won't slow you down."

Batman: "The honeycomb structure insulates against extreme cold without increasing weight. It won't slow me down a bit."

Batman finally made it to the My Alibi night, broke down an ice wall and went inside, taking down all of Penguin's men along the way.

Batman pulled out his Thermal Batarang and threw it at a frozen pass code. Then, Batman pulled out his Cryptographic Sequencer and entered a password.

'DISTETION'

Batman entered a Private Room to see Loose Lips talking to a police officer.

Loose Lips: "Listen, we ain't goin' nowhere til you tell me exactly where the money's stashed."

Then, Batman grabbed Loose Lips by the neck and held him above his head.

Batman: "You stole a cryogenic drill from GothCorp."

Loose Lips: "Well - yeah. But it ain't here. Penguin said to sell off the parts. It's in pieces."

Batman: "Where are they?"

Loose Lips: "I'll tell you. I'll tell you! Just... don't drop me off a roof, okay?"

Batman: "Maybe next time."

And so, Batman knocked Loose Lips out cold. Batman exits the My Alibi night club.

Alfred: "Sir, your map has been updated with the locations of the components you'll need to rebuild the cryogenic drill."

Batman: "Thanks, Alfred. I'm on it."

And so, Batman went around all over the Diamond District area of South Gotham in Gotham City to find all of the cryogenic drill.

Finally, the cryogenic drill was complete.

Batman: "Alfred. I've assembled the cryodrill but it requires some kind of superconducting fluid to operate."

Alfred: "Here it is, Sir - an organic super-coolant used by in an experimental lab run by one... Dr. Victor Fries. And his son Carlos Fries."

Batman: "As in, Mr. Freeze?

Alfred: "It seems too great a coincidence to ignore. It says here that Ferris had Mister Fries' lab shut down."

Batman: "If the son of a disgruntled out for revenge, then this is about more than stealing weapons tech.

Alfred: "Fries' lab is under quarantine - some kind of accident."

Batman: "I'm on my way back to GothCorp now."

And so, Batman hurried back to The GothCorp building.

Batman made it to The GothCorp building and went to The Organics Research Lab.

Batman: "I'll need to evacuate this lab of cryovapor before the lockdown protocol on this door is disengaged."

And so Batman used his acrobatic skills and turned off the two switches in two greenhouses while taking down all of Penguin's men.

Batman approached a pass code and pulled out his Cryptographic Sequencer and entered a password.

'CRYOGENICS'

Then, the cloud of cryovapor vanished from The Organics Research Lab. Then, the whole gang of Penguin's men came in and Batman took them all down with stealth abilities.

Batman enters The Security Room and  taking down all of Penguin's men.

Batman pulled out his three Batarangs and hit the three switches without a miss. Without hesitation, Batman hurried to Victor Fries' lab.

(TO BE CONTINUED).