CHAPTER 5 The Devils Invitation

Start from the beginning

Anos: Mushroom gratin would be lovely.

Izabella: I knew you would say that so I brought lots of mushrooms in advance.

Izabella headed towards the kitchen while Anos went to greet his guest. He sees a silver-haired woman wearing a maid outfit sitting and waiting patiently on the sofa.

Grayfia: Turning towards him you are Anos I presume.

Anos: Your presumption is indeed correct but I am sure you haven't come here to guess my identity Shall we get down to business.

Grayfia: Straight to business I see, very well let me get straight to the point then. I am Grayfia Lucifuge the wife of the current Devil king. The current Devil king Sirzechs Lucifer wants to meet you and I have come to pick you up.

Anos: Very well when shall we leave. 

Grayfia: Immediately if possible.

Izabella from the kitchen: Anos honey dinner's ready.

Anos smiling: I am afraid we need to put off your visit till after dinner why don't you join us.

Grayfia: Humph, You have received a direct summons from the Devil King himself and you have the nerve to put I off for dinner. Is it really so important?

Anos Smirking: Why don't you say that after you have a bite.

Grayfia: As if simple human cooking could be that good. I eat food made by the best cooks in the devil realm.

Anos: Trying something new can't hurt now can it.

Grayfia seems skeptical but follows Anos into the dining table where his mother had already begun serving the food and his father was busy reading something. Anos picked up a spoon full of the gratin and puts it in his mouth.

Anos: The gratin tastes better than usual mother.

Izabella: That's because I made it with an extra helping of love.

Grayfia rolls her eyes at the family drama and puts a small spoon into her mouth. The moment the food touches her tongue she blushes and covers her mouth with her hand.

Anos(In his usual mocking tone): Was it good.

Grayfia Trying to maintain her dignity: I was passable.

The group finishes their meal(With Grayfia taking 4 helpings of the gratin ignoring Anos's smug look) .After they finish their dinner.

Grayfia: We have already lost a lot of time, Shall we get joining then.

Anos: Sure (Turning to his mother): Mother I need to go for a while, Something related to school came up, I should be back in a few hours.

Izabella: Be careful honey, I will get the bath ready before you come ok.

Anos: That would be great mother.

Izabella (Rolling up her sleeves): Leave it to me.

Anos and Grayfia leave the house and step out into the night.

Grayfia: Wait for a while before I prepare the magic circle.

Anos: There isn't any need to do that

Anos puts his hand on Grayfia's head: Leaks.

Grayfia feels as if her brain was sucked up.

Grayfia shocked: What did you do to me.

Nothing much just made a copy of the Devil King's palace from your brain now come over here if you don't want to be left behind.

 Grayfia stands beside Anos and Anos casts another spell.

Anos: Gatom

The pair are instantly teleported into the waiting room of Sirzechs castle. Grayfia simply looks at Anos with disbelief and hurriedly enters Sirzechs office