Valentine Day Special My little idiot.

((Hello again everyone. Since its Valentine's Day I decided to write something. :) hope YA all enjoy!))

Chocolate, Lollipops, any sort of candy. That's what the true meaning of Valentines Day was to you. Oh and another thing. Complete boredom and waste of a perfect day. You growled in announce as you plopped sprawled out on your large bed. Your parents were out eating and you were left home alone.
"Yay a day of complete torture and being fat by stuffing my face with chocolate. I guess it ain't half bad....no wait IT'S MORE THAN HALF BAD!"
You groaned starring up at the ceiling which was actually quite entertaining to stare at this very moment. You dazed off into thought until you heard the distinct calling of your name.
"Ugh go away! I don't need car assurance you fat bubble butted midgets!" You yelled not even knowing or caring who you were actually yelling at.
"Hey princess this isn't Jake from State Farm!" The voice of a teenage male yelled back coming from the outside of your window. That only meant one thing. You knew exactly who this "intruder of your thoughts" was. As slow as a sloth you slithered off your comfy bed and walked over to your small balcony opening up the strangely large window doors.
"Oh if it isn't my Prince Charming." You replied back sarcastically as you stared down at the brunette boy below your balcony.
"Where's your mighty steed huh?"
As if the summoning call was heard Jean aka the horsefaced pizza guy appeared behind your so called prince Eren. You burst out laughing at this so hard that it was hard to breathe, and tears started to escape from your eyes. Eren just rolled his eyes as Jean's face turned into a flaring red of anger. Furiously the pizza delivery guy shoved the pizza into Eren's arms and marched off completely forgetting about Eren paying him.
"Oh well, free pizza." Eren shrugged smiling. You face palmed and sighed at his comment.
"Now may you please open the gates to your castle my lady."
"Uh....lemme think...no." You laughed clearly wanting to annoy him. You walked back into your room and closed the doors behind you smiling like a jerk. Hey your life was based on annoying others. Though you did feel bad your boyfriend Eren went through the work of getting you both pizza, than you basically shoving doors in his face, but he was used to it. You flopped on your bed, and picked up the nearest book for you to read. Yet once more you were distracted as a loud bang and line of cursing went through your room. You turned to see Eren on your balcony holding his bleeding nose. You stared until your brain finally processed what happened. Your little prince climbed up the side of your house while holding the pizza to get to you, and totally forgot that you had closed your doors. Than "BANG!" Once again you fell on the floor in a pit of laughter as Eren squinted at you.
"Hey Eren ever heard of something called opening doors?" You asked as you pushed one door open so than he can come in. He growled at you before sitting on your bedside. You quickly grabbed a tissue for him so than he wouldn't get any blood on your nice sheets.
"Hey I wouldn't have bumped into your door if you just allowed me in." He argued.
"Well excuse me I don't let strangers in my house." You replied smirking.
"We're not strangers we've been dating two years already."
You rolled your eyes ignoring him as you opened up the box of freshly made pizza. Happily you took a slice and dug in.
"Well no thank you? Happy Valentine's Day to you too." Eren said annoyed.
You sighed wiping the pizza sauce off your face you than gave Eren a small kiss on the cheek making his face go ablaze as you laughed. "There my little idiot happy Valentine's Day. Now eat your pizza."