🍋Ch. 13 Early Riser... 🍋

Начните с самого начала

Tsukki wraps his arms under yours grasping your shoulders for leverage in every thrust. "Shit Kei, god it's so good. Mmm..."

Each stroke is long and slow, in and out, sliding along your insides in a pleasurable torture with the intention of dragging out every sensation. Every thrust meant to increase your pleasure, driving you ever closer but not enough stimulation to push you over the edge.

"Keiii... ughhh fuck... I think... mmmm" you struggle to think, struggle to put into words as you're drowning in pleasure.

"Thinking's over rated Shortstuff. Just feel" Kissing over your shoulders then biting into the muscle at the curve of your neck.

"Feeling too much, ughhh god Kei, what are you doing to me? Shit I'm so close." You moan out.

"You wanna come again don't you Pipsqueak? Sooo greedy this morning" his lips smile as he presses kisses against your skin.

"I'm greedy? Mmmh hahhh, you're the one torturing me with all this pleasure." You groan out laying your head back against his shoulder. "I swear to mmmhh... god you must have ughhh... been a fucking incubus in a previous life."

You can hear and feel his laugh against your skin, causing you to smile and laugh as well. "You got jokes now huh? Mmm fuck Shortstuff, dammit you can't laugh haaaa. You're gonna make me come with the way your squeezing my cock. Fuuuck..."

Tsukki picks up the pace knowing he can't last much longer but determined to make you come again first. He slips his hand down to massage your swollen and sensitive clit. "Come on baby, let me feel you come."

Your fingers slide over his between your thighs sliding together on either side of your clit massaging while squeezing. Your climax washes over you as you clamp down on his cock. Tsukki's arms are wrapped tightly around you as he slams home with one final thrust before stilling, your slick vice like grip forcing his climax quickly after yours and filling the condom.

Heavy breathing is all that can be heard in the darkness of his room as you both catch your breath. As your racing heart begins to calm you find yourself giggling, unable to hold back the smile. "Hell of a wake up call there Kei."

"Me?" Tsukki chuckles as well. "You definitely started it, little miss erotic dreamer. I just finished what you started."

"I really have no idea what I was dreaming about but thank you to my brain for thinking it then" you continue giggling. "Really though what time is it actually?"

You hear Tsukki rustling to turn over disposing of the condom and check the clock. "It's 5:40, what time does your first class start?"

"It starts at 8, the dreaded math class you helped me study for. Do you mind if I take a shower? After last night and now this morning I'm feeling very sweaty" turning towards him to wrap an arm around his waist and rest you head against his chest.

"Yeah my first class doesn't start till 9:00 so while you shower I'll go get some breakfast made for us. Can't have all that tutoring I gave you go to waste cause your hungry." Tsukki proceeds to poke your side making you giggle again.

"Don't you dare tickle me, Kei" you warn, only tempting Tsukki further. He shifts his body so he has access to both your sides before wiggling his fingers against your tummy and rib cage.

"KEI!" You gasp trying to catch your breath as your giggles overcome you. "KEI, STOP!" You whine out pleading. Laughing and giggling feet kicking body squirming away from his tickles. "Ohmygod! your gonna make me pee! Stop!"

Tsukki finally releases you from his tickle torture. Letting you breathe. "I would never..."
He says but you can hear him chuckling quietly.

"You are so evil." Before jabbing the knuckle of your index finger into his ribs. Causing him to gasp flinching away before grabbing your wrist and pinning you to the bed with his body on top of yours.

"Admit it, you love my evil side." He leans down once more placing an open mouth kiss to your neck swirling his tongue then dragging his teeth He pulls away giving your ass a little smack as he gets up to pull on his shorts and flick on a light. "Come on, Pipsqueak. Time to get up."

You lay there in his bed looking at him as he grabs his glasses sliding them on.

'Yep he's evil and your pretty positive you're falling for him'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it oh and feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far too! 🧡🖤🧡🖤  Thank you!