Nagisa stop, you killed this feeling years ago.

Clearing his throat, the teacher casually shifted Karma's arm, so it was on a shoulder instead as he turned to face the president.

"So what's the current president doing in my classroom? The festival is in a week, so you're early if you're here for that."

The students watched the exchange, and some of the girls giggled to themselves as they pointed at the two adults.

Some male students were still in awe at how their teacher knew an influential figure of the government.

And the only student who took it negatively was the head of the troublemakers.

He didn't like the way that Karma was within Nagisa's personal space without being metaphorically bitten.

It was already hard enough getting two meters near their teacher without a fighting response and this person had an arm on Nagisa's body.

He didn't like it.

I want to be that close to teach... I want that to be my space... Wait... Why?

Karma noticed the jealous-in-denial glare from the head of the troublemakers, and his sadistic side grinned.

Leaning down, so their cheeks were brushing against each other, the president whispered into Nagisa's ear.

"I still have the bar infiltration photo~."

Talking about when they infiltrated the hotel building that one time for a cure since their peers were ill, Nagisa immediately remembered how Karma had taken a picture at the end.

With a deep blush, he glared at Karma.

"I told you to delete that!"

Excited giggles escaped the girls as they watched the scene, and the jealous student only scowled with annoyance and hatred in his eyes.

Karma just laughed before pointing at him directly.

"I'm calling you Terasaka 2.0!"

Nagisa casually slapped Karma's arm and hushed him.

"Stop saying the things I think out loud, Karma!"

The president shrugged before turning his back to Nagisa and waved to the class as he headed for the door.

"Bye, class! You guys look great~."

The sarcasm pissed off most of the guys as the girls swooned.

Nagisa almost swore that he could see a pair of devil horns grow on the redhead's profile as he grinned and looked behind his shoulder.

"I'll be in the staff room, Nagisa!"

With that, he left, and the girls immediately had their hands up.

"Yes?" Nagisa asked, pointing at one who aimed the fake knife.

"How do you know the president Shiota sensei?"

Nagisa caught the thrown knife and threw it back.

"We went to the same school. Same class and were best friends."

Catching another knife that came his way, Nagisa turned to the other person.

"Shiota sensei! What did you tell the president to delete?"

Nagisa threw the knife back.

"A photo, it's when he put me in a dress."

The literal back and forth continued as Nagisa told the girls Terasaka was the troublemaker of his class and took the longest to convince.

A different student threw another knife, and this time it was from Terasaka 2.0.

"What is he to you? You and Mr Akabane call each other by your first names."

Nagisa laughed.

"Well, everyone used to call me by my first name. But the issue's fixed now, so I get people to call me Shiota now. But anyone who called me Nagisa before stayed the same."

"It doesn't explain why you call him by his first, Shiota sensei." Terasaka 2.0 questioned, catching the knife.

Nagisa just shrugged.

"I just told him to call me by my first, so he did the same. Not really sure how but it happened."

The end of school activities bell rang, indicating for clubs to pack up.

Nagisa sighed before dismissing the students from their festival prep before waving goodbye and headed for the teacher's lounge.

"Karma..." he sighed as he saw his friend drinking tea with the headteacher.

"Shiota-san! Why are you dressed like that?" the head asked, and Nagisa awkwardly grinned.

"Crossdressing café, the girls decided I would join too."

Karma then stood up and walked over to Nagisa.

"We'll talk at your place."