"I don't know," he pauses for a second, "I guess because we don't want to risk giving it away, do we baby Charlie?" Harry switches into a baby voice at the end making me giggle.

"Who's Charlie?" Ugh, nice going Harry.

"Um, I don't know a Charlie. Do you know a Charlie, Em?" Harry asks, not being secretive at all.

"I'm just messing with you guys, it's a cute name. I won't tell though," Mitch says, taking a seat on the other side of Harry.

"Thanks," Harry says and looks at me with an apologetic face.

"Harry told me Sarah wasn't feeling well this morning. I hope she feels better, we need to get together soon," I tell Mitch.

"Yeah, she was sick yesterday too. Don't know what it is, but I'll tell her I talked to you."

Harry, Mitch, and I talked a bit longer before the others came back and I had to leave for Jared's. He lives an hour south and Harry was hesitant about me driving myself, but I told him that I'm only 16 weeks and that I'll be okay. I just might have to stop to pee...

"Text me when you get there please," Harry pecks my lips.

"I will," I say, kissing him once more before heading out to the car. It's so hot in LA that I have to blast the air and take off my jacket the second I get in my seat. I can't wait until Harry and I announce my pregnancy so I can stop hiding my bumb. It's mentally and physically exhausting.

An hour, two pee stops, and an entire One Direction album later, I arrive at Jared's home. I remember to put my jacket back on before exiting the car because I'm paranoid that someone could take a picture of me at any moment. I send a quick text to Harry and walk up to door.

"Emma, I'm glad you could make it! How was the drive?" Jared greets me with a hug at the door.

"It was alright. I only stopped twice in an hour to pee," I laugh.

"Jamie is in his room and Mason is in the backyard so give me a quick second. I can take your jacket, and feel free to make yourself at home! There's water in the fridge," Jared says, heading to gather his children. It's relieving how not-awkward things are between us. We've texted a few times since Friday, mostly about the boys and my visit.

I hear tiny footsteps from down the hall and am soon met with two boys, one blonder and the other taller than the other.

"Jamie, Mason, this is your Aunt Emma," Jared says to them, "Say high and introduce yourself," he adds, getting down to their level.

"Hi, I'm Mason," the taller boy walks up to me and shakes my hand like a true gentleman.

"Hi, Mason! It's so nice to meet you. Your dad told me you're really into soccer," I tell the five-year-old.

"I'm actually a soccer player. Maybe you could come to my games! Jamie and I are on the same team but I'm better than him," Mason says.

"Mason, that's not very nice. You just like soccer more than Jamie does," Jared lightly scolds Mason. I had to admit, it's odd to see my brother in this role.

"I would love to go to one of your games sometime, Mason. What position do you play?"

"Well, right now we don't really have positions, but I see myself as a center-fielder when I grow up," Mason tells me, and I have to consciously stop myself from laughing. This little boy is so into soccer it's cute but also quite hilarious.

"You must be really talented," I say to Mason who nods. "How are you Jamie?" Jamie still hasn't left his dad's side. Jared warned me of Jamie's anxiety, but I didn't realize it was this bad. I hope I get to connect with him somehow before I leave today.