Y - *smiles* what are you doing?

A - *laughs* nothing

Y - whatever because you look hot as FUCK!

We started kissing again. He put his hand on my waist and I put mine on his jawline. I flipped us over and started kissing alex all the way down to his happy trail then I went back up to his lips and pulled back.

A - what?

Y - I need music

A - *grabs remote from nightstand* what song?

Y - day n nite

As he was looking for the song i started kissing his neck again.
Alex put it on then sat up and laid me down. He started kissing my body and took my shirt off then continued kissing my body. My shorts came off next and then my underwear until I was fully naked. He left a trail of hickies from my neck all the way down to my stomach and some on my inner thighs to. I saw his head start to sink in between my legs and I moaned a little bit. He kept going and I kept moaning you know like usual. I cUmMeD and he cleaned me up then went back up to kiss me. I flipped us over and took his pants off. I rubbed his 🍆 and he bit his lip so I took off his boxers and gently rubbed it before putting it in my mouth. While alex was moaning he grabbed my hair to hold it up and also pushed my head down a little more. He came (i still dont know if that's correct) so I cleaned him up and went back up to kiss his neck. I straddled him with his thing against my area and then got up to slowly slide onto him. I went slow at first but then started to pick up pace. I got tired so I bent down and started to kiss his neck again but he knew so he flipped us over again and started going fast. I couldn't even moan or anything because it felt so good making me roll my eyes back. Alex looked so fine while he was looking down at me biting his lip with his chain dangling and his hat just made him look so sexy. He started to slow down a bit and I let out a moan.