Chapter 27 Brother, I Told you Stay Out of this Chat

Start from the beginning

RED: Bruh.

30 Seconds later

BLU: Let's pack things up and lets go for the mission.

BLU Press The Button, A Square Door Opened on the ground, revealing Weapons. Neo Grab her own weapon But Upgraded with a style of Kingsman Umbrella, BLU Pick the Weapon for RED and show it to him.

BLU: here, your favorite weapon.

RED: .....

BLU:

RED: -_-

RED: -_-

(King Crimson)

Location: Mantle

Mission - Kill 20 Sabyr's On District B

RED,BLU and Neo Standing on a Gate, The Zone was on Lockdown

RED: Well.. 20 Sabyr wasn't much of a threat to us. Were going on Hunting!

BLU: Yep. but...

BLU Look on his own hand.

RED: What is it?

BLU: Its... um..

RED: The Energy Shield you have. Its not working?

BLU: Yeah.. but now, I Don't know how to turn it back on anymore. i feel.. defenseless.

RED: okay....

BLU,RED and Neo Standing on front of the Atlas Robot, it scanned the ID and let us pass through the gate.

The Door closed behind us and begin hunting. There's No people around this place, Only Grimms.

BLU Pump a Shotgun, RED with a Dual Pulse Pistol, Neo Enjoys eating ice-cream.

BLU Switch mode on a Full Auto to Sticky Launchers, it Holds 5. We Heard a Sabyr Roar on short distance and detect 3 of them.

RED: Here they come..

1 Appeared on the Rooftop and 2 are on each dark alley. 1 Sabyr Growl at us and 2 of them Charge at us and began to pounce towards the twins. RED Toss directly towards the head with a pulse bomb and BLU shoots a Sticky Launcher inside the mouth, it obliterate them at instant.