Poor girl

Gibbs barged into the directors office. Jenny, who was on the phone with Todd AGAIN, bid him farewell and hung up the phone.

"Jethro, how can I help you?" Jenny had kind of gotten used to Gibbs barging through her door without any notice. She thought that the point of a door was to give her privacy but she thought wrong.

"Jenny, we found evidence that Eli David tried to kill Ziva." Gibbs stated flatly.

Jenny rose up from her seat and her eyes narrowed.

"You're investigating the Director of Mossad?"

"Yup." Gibbs said simply.

"Right. Now. Show it to me." She glared at Gibbs.

"Yes Ma'am." Gibbs left to get the evidence.

This was Gibbs' plan. Show Jenny the evidence and see how she would react from there. If she tries to defend the Director, then it tells him that she is hiding something. Is she complies, she would help collect evidence and then they would go to the International Court of Justice to charge him with assaulting a federal officer and attempting to murder a NCIS/Mossad federal officer. He also knew damn well that Jenny was also very capable of double crossing him too. He's seen it before. He really was not going to think about it though. Gibbs knew that there is a possibility that when he showed the evidence and IF she had a thing for Director David, she might tell Director David and give him a heads up at what Gibbs intends to happen. Jenny also knows Gibbs too well. She knows his famous gut, instincts and she knows too damn well what Gibbs would do in a situation like this. She always somehow knew what he was thinking and wanted.

Gibbs came back with the evidence in memory stick. Though he knew what was inside of it though he still never understood how it worked let alone how to make it work.

Gibbs stood there in silence.

"Yuh gonna explain to me?" Jenny asked.

"Nope. Not yet."

"What?"

"Skiff mode." Gibbs said simply.

Jenny sighed and hit the button under her desk. The windows locked and the room went dark. The curtains shut and the doors locked and the walls somehow went sound proof. Quickly and automatically, Jenny's computer built itself an encrypted firewall.

"Happy?" Jenny was starting to get annoyed.

"Nope." Gibbs answered sounding quite unsatisfied.

"What now?" Jenny was getting annoyed.

Gibbs handed Jenny the 'Doowiewacker' and Jenny took it from Gibbs' hand.

"Ya really gotta teach me how to use these things."

"That's why McGee is on your team Jethro." Jenny sighed.

Jenny plugged the memory stick into her computer and she saw two men pop up on the screen.

"McGee Hacked into Mossad-"

"McGee did what?!" Jenny looked utterly bewildered as she interrupted the stare of Gibbs' speech.

"I said McGee hacked into Mossad." Gibbs repeated himself.

"With a warrant?"

"Nope." Gibbs replied in a very ballsy manner.

"Any idea what's going to happen is Mossad finds out that you've been snooping around?"

"Yup I have a pretty good idea."

"Then what the hell were you thinking?"

"As I was saying." Gibbs started completely ignoring Jenny's question.