The Warrent.

"The person in question is Danielle Bregoli, she was the last seen with Miss Jade. But she has not been found, I'm sorry."She said and looked down.

We all froze.

Wait-what?!

Billie's POV:

As I heard those words escape her mouth, my heart dropped. What did she mean they hadn't found her???

(2 hours pass)

As I'm sitting in the waiting room for Lilith's surgery to be over, I started recalling all our nights together. The way her hands felt on my cheek, how her light brown eyes bore into my blue ones whenever she wanted to tell me she trusted me...with all her life. And to think I failed her like this...A single tear ran down my face as I heard footsteps behind me. Hastily wiping it away, look back to see a lady in a ling black coat walking up to me.

"Hello Billie, I'm Sandra Lee, I will be working on Lilith's case." I raise my hand to shake hers and ask her to sit down. She immediately gets to work as she takes some papers out from her briefcase. "These are the warrants for Danielle's arrest" she says, handing them to me. I passed my eyes over it, pretending to read it, then handed them back.

Sandra seemed to have noticed, because the next moment she softened her voice, smiled and me and said," hey Billie, why don't you take some rest, huh? you seem tired and.unfocused. And I'm sure the day has been hectic. I think you need a break." I couldn't explain to her that I can't possibly rest while Lilith was out there fighting for her life, but I didn't want to turn her down. So I smiled and told her I'll go get some food. But being too week to go on my own, I text Finneas to pick me up to get food.

Within the next 15 minutes, Finneas picked me up and took me to Taco Bell. He knew this was my favourite fast food restaurant since I was a little kid. We got in and took a seat. Not being particularly hungry, I just asked for a glass of water. As I'm twirling my straw, Finneas speaks up. "Anything important that Sandra was showing-" He couldn't complete his sentence as my phone rings. "Billie, I need you and Finneas to hurry back to the hospital, RIGHT NOW! It's Lilith."

As she cuts off, my hand is still holding my phone to my ear as my body is drowning in dread.

WHAT NOW??

Authors notes:

This was written by My second author Ana!! 💓 be nice to her 😂