Settings

Welp, your in a new world.

In the middle of nowhere.

Not how you expected to start your adventure in another world.

But neither did you expect to end up... Gray.

Yup, your skin is gray.

Not permanently, since you could edit... Everything now.

"Well, time to fix this then." You push up your hands while trying to summon the console, doing your best to mimic what Player does. You wave your hands around when that doesn't work. You then try doing Naruto handsigns randomly, almost breaking your pinky.

"This isn't working... Maybe? Settings?" Nope, nothing was working.

"What is going on? Maybe I need to try... Ahah!" You tried the stereotypical anime 'focusing within yourself to see if you 'felt' anything', thing, which actually worked, and pulled your hand up again.

A red menu appeared in front of your hands, and you saw a lot of files.

"Well, time to get searching through these things!"

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n changing their player model.

After a few hours, you had been able to use the color palette to make your skin back into a healthy (s/c). Such is the power of knowing colours.

"Alright, now time to find a world map. Or I could follow this convenient road." You start to walk down the dirt path, avoiding pot holes in the ground caused by wagons and horses, if the tracks mean anything. You fiddle around with your powers trying to figure the ends and outs of it, whilst walking down the street.

'Alright, now then. I can do everything that Player can do, which means I should be able to summon one of these bad boys!'

An object appears in your hands, and you smirk mischievously. You lean back, holding your hands upwards, and laugh menacingly, "I can terrorize everybody with the power of this! THE KAZOO!" You start blasting some music into the kazoo as you walk, to take away the silence.

Shortly after summoning the Kazoo, you see a cart rolling up the road.

'So this does lead to civilization!'

You follow the cart down the road, as it drives over a lot of bumps. How did you know it hit a lot of bumps? Simple, you warped onto the back for a free ride.

'Might as well try out other abilities anyway.'

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n playing Mario Cart while riding a cart.

So, it seems that you can only summon things you have personally used or experienced, so you can summon kazoos or gaming consoles and your Great great grandfather's musket. Why have you learned how to use it? For home defense of course.

You could also use magic from Undertale, but only from the base universe. On the other hand though, you can probay traverse the multiverse using clones, but you would test that out when you aren't being interrogated by some overly buff merchant.

"How long have you been on my cart? Huh, stowaway?" The man was large as hell, probably being a level 20 in DnD terms, at the least.

"Listen, as I was saying, I'm lost okay, and didn't have any money to give you. So I thought hey, if he doesn't know that I'm sitting on the back of the cart, he won't care, right?" The dude caught you because you turned the volume up a little on the game boy you held in your back pocket.

"Well, I do care, how do I know you haven't stolen anything?" The man now had his hand on his dagger, and you were asking yourself if you had edited your hp value to infinite yet.

Probably not, with your luck.

"The only thing I have on me is this little device in my back pocket, that I'm now reaching for slowly." You did as you said, and he watched your hand closely as you pulled the Gameboy out of your pocket.

"And what in Eris' name is that?" The man looked at the device as if it was magic, granted, to him it was.

"It's a... Magic device with games on it, charged by electricity magic. Yeah." You tried to explain the game boy in the best way possible.

"Hmm..." The man seemed deep in thought, "How about, you give this device to me, and I'll let you ride with me to Axel."

"I will accept your offer!"

The road was long, and it took you a few days to reach the town, and the roads were plagued with monsters, and it took the combined efforts of you and your new ally to slay them... Not.

This place was surprisingly quiet for having a Demon Lord problem.

You had managed to convince the man to let you see his sword, which you saved the data of to use later.

The man seemed quite interested in the Game Boy as well, which was really fun to watch. It was an amazing week for you, even if it was just watching scenery go by.

Until eventually, "Welcome to Axel, The Town of Beginner's!"

"Thank you sir, I could see that was the location by the large blue symbols Burned into my eyes."

"Well, this is where your ride ends, it was nice meeting you Y/n, let's just hope we don't meet like that again, yeah?" The man shook your hand with a firm grip, you were quite glad that he was so friendly, he made a close friend on the road. He also taught you a few popular card games in this world.

"It was fun, I'll buy you a drink next time we meet!" You promised to your friend.

"Kid, you don't have any money, save the promises for when you do?"

Jokes on him though, you grabbed a coin of him to copy when he was sleeping. You now had a lot more cash then it looked.

"Okay, fine, but I will get you a drink someday."

The two of you went your seperate ways, and you hurried as fast as you could to find the guild hall, hopefully it wasn't to far from the front gates.

You ran around for nearly an hour, trying to find it. Running in circles over and over. You even ran into a bar on accident, a drinking establishment not a metal pole.

Eventually it got so bad that some nice old lady pointed you in the direction of the Guild Hall, which also happened to be the Bar you ran into which you had mistaken for a normal bar.

Your true journey starts here, once you figure out how to register.