{THE SNOWMEN - 4}

Votes and comments mean a lot!

{----------&----------}

The Doctor and Willow had moved the TARDIS for the first time in years to bring Clara into the house. She was laying on a sofa in the room with the others. However, Willow and The Doctor were not there.

"Isn't the creature still a danger? It could reform," Vastra gestures to the parts of the ice governess The Doctor is inspecting.

"No, not in here,"

"Then you two should be with Miss Clara,"

"She's going to be fine. I know she is. She has to be," The Doctor says to his friend and Willow slowly shakes her head from her place on the jump seat.

"Doctor, her injuries are severe. That equipment will bring back anyone for a while, but long term,"

"It was our fault," Willow says slowly "We're responsible for what happened to Clara,"

"She was in our care," The Doctor finishes

"What is the point of blaming yourselves?"

"None. Because she's going to live,".

{----------&----------}

The Doctor exits the TARDIS and hands a London Underground souvenir lunchbox to Jenny. It rattles as he passes it and Willow exits the TARDIS behind him, giving their children a weak smile.

The Doctor kneels down by Clara "Hey," he greets

"Hi," Willow adds, kneeling as well. 

"They all think I'm going to die, don't they?" Clara asks weakly

"And we know you're going to live," The Doctor smiles

"How?"

"He never knows how. He just knows who," Willow puts the TARDIS key back in Clara's hand and kisses her knuckles.

"The green lady. She said you two were the saver of worlds once. Are you going to save this one?" Clara looks to The Doctor

"If we do, will you come away with us?" Willow asks softly

"Yes,"

"Well then. Merry Christmas," The Doctor stands, straightens his bowtie and takes back the lunchbox from Jenny. He goes to answer the door to Simeon.

"Aren't you going?" Clara asks

"Saving the world can be done in different ways,"

"Mum..." Alex starts and Willow stands, turning to her "You can't send him alone -"

"I know," Willow looks at Clara, she felt responsible. She knew she wouldn't last long. She couldn't not be there "You go. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," Alex nods, leaving the room.

{----------&----------}

"So then, Doctor, saving the world again? Might I ask why? Are you making a bargain with the universe? You'll save the world to let her live?" Vastra questions inside the TARDIS.

"Yes. And don't you think, after all this time and everything I've ever done, that I am owed this one?"

"I don't think the universe makes bargains dad," Alex says slowly and The Doctor leans on the console

"It was my fault,"

"Well then," Vastra starts, looking at Alex

"Better save the world,".