{THE SNOWMEN - 2}

Votes and comments mean a lot and really motivate me to keep writing. 

{----------&----------}

The next day, there's a crowd gathering in the park watching Clara jump upwards, trying to grab something "Doctor! Willow! Doctor!" she shouts and Alex walks past the crowd, before slowly walking backwards.

"What's she looking at?" a man asks

"She's asking for a doctor," another replies, Alex sighs, rushing through the park gate

"Might want to calm it down a bit!" she shouts, rushing over "We don't want to attract attention, do we?"

"I'm looking for the Doctor. You know him. I saw you yesterday, do you know The Doctor?" Clara asks, turning to the woman in a green dress.

"Doctor who?" Alex smirks and Clara smiles in relief.

{----------&----------}

The Doctor is sat on the stairs of the TARDIS, he's wearing Amy's old glasses again as he reads. Willow is next to him, attempting to knit a scarf. She lifts up the purple wool and as it hangs, there's a massive hole in the middle. The Doctor looks over and bites back a smile.

"Don't laugh at me!" she points needle at him "I will poke you,"

"What are you going to do with it?" he asks, a wide smile on his face as he stares at the hole.

"Hide it before Amelia or Oliver see it and take the mick," Willow admits

"I think that's for the best,"

"Oi!" she pokes him "I'll give it to you and you'll feel obligated to wear it,"

"Please don't," The Doctor laughs

"We need to get out more," Willow tells him

"Why?" he's been avoiding this conversation for months, but he knew eventually they had to talk.

"I'm going insane," Willow admits "I've started knitting. Knitting!" she waves it at him "I want to go somewhere. I want someone to threaten me or put us in a prison. I want to be smart; I want to use my brain for more than teaching Amelia and Oliver. Speaking of, Alex had seen double the number of planets when she was eight, then they have now! I want to go somewhere new; I want to explore somewhere! I need to," Willow looks over at her husband, tears in her eyes. He goes to hug her, but the telephone rings he stands and picks it up.

"Yes? What? I'm trying to read!"

"Read my arse," Willow mutters

"Miss Clara and her concerns about the snow," The Doctor tries not to roll his eyes "I gave her the one-word test,"

"That's always pointless. What did she say?" The Doctor gets no answer and Willow stands slowly "Well?" no response "Well?"

"Pond," Willow watches as The Doctor's eyes stare straightforward, she couldn't hear Vastra. But she knew.

"Strax has already suggested where to start investigating," The Doctor hangs up and turns to his wife

"Are we doing something?" she asks

"It's your lucky day," he smiles and Willow laughs, running up the stairs to grab a Victorian dress. She couldn't exactly go out in a short pink dress and converse.

{----------&----------}

In Simeon's study, he's talking to a large glass ball with snow in it. A Servant comes in.