Sienna managed to punch Nikola once more. She charged again, and he blocked her strikes before they came face-to-face, both of them trying to push away the others' weapons. Nikola found his chance and kicked Sienna's abdomen, and she stumbled backward. She easily steadied herself and struck repeatedly. She wasn't giving up so easily. She finally found her chance and bumped her head against Nikola's, making him grunt and take a few steps back. She didn't wait for Nikola to recover, and she attacked again. Nikola quickly blocked her sword with his and reached out his hand for the hilt of Sienna's sword.

"Sienna, I brought you the offer of killing Ertugrul and the Kayis!" he shouted, knowing this would stop her.

Nikola and Sienna both pushed their swords against the other with all their strength. After hearing Ertugrul's name, Sienna remembered her father and loosened her grip. Nikola roared and used her startlement to push away Sienna's sword. She backed away from Nikola, and they both panted. Nikola realized he had won her over and raised his head, lowering his sword.

Sienna smiled in relief and faced the sky, her anger morphing into relief. "Finally, my God!" She shut her eyes and inhaled deeply. "Finally."

Nikola was out of breath. Sienna had gotten stronger, fiercer, angrier. However, her weakness was still the same; family. "You're better."

"Revenge, Nikola. I owe it all to revenge."

---

Sienna changed out of her worn-out clothes and washed her face and hair. As she was combing her hair, she observed the dresses Nikola put out for her. They weren't too fancy, and they weren't too soldiery.

"Nikola knows my taste well," she commented, smiling. "But..." Her smile broke. "that was years ago." Her thoughts drowned in the events that led to her conviction. 

Around ten years ago, Sienna spotted a group of Kayis resting in an area of the forest near her training grounds. The big, blue flag they carried around everywhere did not make it hard to find them....and kill them. At only thirteen, she ruthlessly slaughtered them all in just a few minutes and did not stop there. Her hatred toward the Turks was so strong that she burned the sight, destroying every piece of Kayi. 

But someone saw her. Someone she worked for. Someone she trusted. A traitor. He informed Ertugrul Bey whose strong relations with the ruler at the time allowed Sienna to be captured and thrown into the dungeon to rot. Away from her friends, away from the only person who cared for her up till that moment. 

"Lena..."

When Ertugrul Bey allied with the Tekfurs to make the decision, he had brought his sons, Gunduz and Savci. The court decided she was guilty as she did not speak throughout the trial, and the witness was enough. Her sister was there. Lena was there. But her eyes were on one of Ertugrul's sons, Savci. When Sienna was about to be dragged away, she turned to her sister. She pleaded with her eyes, begged for her to say something. Anything before she was separated from her forever. Only, Lena was oblivious to Sienna's silent cries. Lena didn't even look at her sister. She didn't even show that all those years they spent together, all those years they were each other's companions, their entire relationship, mattered. Sienna followed the direction of Lena's eyes. Depressingly, they landed on Ertugrul Bey's second eldest son, Savci.

Again Ertugrul. First, he took away her father. Then, he took away her sister. She had looked around for anyone she knew. Nikola, who she quickly became close with over the past two years, wasn't present either.

She was cast into the dungeons where she neither ate nor drank any food that was delivered. She huddled in the corner of the cell, still as a statue, her head leaning against the bars, and thought. All those years of service, all those friendships, trust, promises, wasted. Sienna moved Heaven and Earth to please others though she came to realize that all anyone cares about is themselves, and she wouldn't achieve anything mourning and dwelling over the past, waiting for someone to bail her out. 

She realized that whatever would happen next would have to be her doing. Because no one cared when she was convicted. And no one would care now. She focused on getting out, plotting revenge on all those who abandoned her: her friends, people she considered "mother" and "father," Nikola, and Lena.

She started eating. She started training. Using the bars and anything around her. She made friends with a rat and a snake who found their way into her cell from the tiny burrows in it. Humans were dirty, corrupt, but animals were not. They were pure, innocent creatures. Humans were liars, traitors. Animals were not. Animals help; they are there for you when you need them.

They don't abandon you.

Sienna sighed and held back the tears that threatened to fall. She could not shed more tears. She had no more tears to shed. She would erase every memory of her family, every memory of Lena. 

She put down her comb and rummaged through the closet. After a few minutes, Sienna found a black and silver armoured, soldier uniform. She immediately found it perfect and threw it on. "Ah, it even has a cape," she snickered.

She attached her sword on the right side of her belt, tied her hair into a braid, loose strands finding their way out, grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on a table and walked out of her room, finding a slightly annoyed Nikola waiting with two soldiers in the corridors.

---

Most of the story is like it happened in the episode, but more "fanfiction" will happen when other characters enter. Vote/comment and tell me what you think of the first part!