𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

Start from the beginning

He silently curses under his breath about the pain in his finger muscles while he hammers the blade into the joints of the brick wall. A few seconds later he has created a small dent in the joint, just enough space for his hands to get a better grip on the wall.

He sticks his fingers into the dent and grabs tightly around the now half free brick while letting go with his left hand. He shakes it while cursing before switching the steel spatula into his left hand instead and starts doing the same he did before but this time making it even deeper.

When the brick is almost completely loose he grabs it and pulls it out with much force. He looks down and sees an open container. He drops the heavy brick and lets it fall into the container, landing on cardboards and paper so it doesn't make any noise. He then focuses back on the wall and does the same to another brick just beside it. He continues doing the same with fifteen other bricks until he's at the last layer. He pulls out the now loose brick and sees what feels like heaven.

Bullseye.

He pulls his arm back and punches at the edge of the loose brick just beside the hole in the wall and around twenty bricks crash onto the floor on the inside of the museum. He gracefully swings himself through the hole and makes a dive roll, making sure not to break his legs by the harsh fall.

He looks around the museum, panting lightly while pulling his face mask down under his chin. His eyes then fix themselves on a beautiful glass cage containing a big necklace with big, shining diamonds decorating it.

A satisfied smirk crawls its way onto his face. He scans the big hall and sees small electronics placed all over the roof but no security cameras. He scoffs and reaches down for one of his belt pockets and takes out twelve small knives. He then aims at one of the electronics and throws a knife, hitting right in the middle of the device, making it completely turn off. He smirks and aims at the next one and hits perfectly like before, turning it off.

He continues throwing the knives until there's no working electronics left. He smirks to himself while putting away the maintaining knives and folds his hands, stretching them out before him and stretching his neck to both sides while still holding a piercing gaze towards no specific place in the hall.

He walks with a fast pace towards the now laser-free, big glass cage. He examines the fragile cage, touching the edges. He then gently grabs at the glass and lifts it up and places it down on the floor beside him. A big smirk plays on his lips while he reaches out for the accessory until a big crash and then a yell rips through the air.

The smirk is immediately replaced with an irritated look and an eye roll. He lets out an annoyed groan while turning around and sees, as he predicted, a guard coming running towards him, yelling, with a gun in his hand.

"Hey! Do not touch that! I have a gun so you better listen!" He yells with what is supposed to be dominance in his voice, but only comes out as a whimper instead.

"Right... Like that'll stop me," He lets out a bitter chuckle. "Pathetic."

He is about to take out his gun when he sees a shadow just behind the guard and then hears the sound of a sharp blade cutting through skin.

The guard widens his eyes and then drops to his knees, blood oozing out from the deep cut in his neck. Behind him stands a tall man in all black clothes, black boots, a tight, black T-shirt stuffed down in some tight, black, ripped jeans, showing off his thick, meaty thighs, held up by a black leather belt with different holsters and chains attached to it, a black leather jacket smeared up his arms, tattoos on display and a silver chain around his neck, hanging down to his very prominent collarbones, a black face mask covering his mouth and his black, silky, wavy hair tied up in a small, fluffy ponytail and his bangs hanging down in front of his eyes.