Without saying another word, Clint pulled the the wheel towards him even more, his face scrunching up. "We're not shaking them!" Riley stated to Clint. As the enemies continued to shoot at the jet, Clint started making the jet spin in circles as it continued to fly higher into the sky, finally knocking off the two bots that tried desperately to break through the glass. This didn't stop the pursuit; their jets started up once again, boosting them into the air to continue to fly after the two in the jet.

"How you doing back there?" Clint loudly called out to Riley.

"Could've done with a heads up!" They shouted back at their teammate, their grip on the armrests tightening.

"We're not done yet," Clint continued, "they're still after us."

"When isn't someone chasing after us?" They asked, rolling their eyes as they readjusted how they sat once again. They directed their eyes to face the small screen at the front of the jet, allowing them to see the two flying bits chasing them started flying back down to the ground. "They're heading back towards you." Riley accounted to their two teammates via their earpiece they were wearing. "So whatever you're gonna do, do it now."

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked.

As heavy panting came though everyone's earpiece, Steve asked, "What do you think I've been doing?" Clint had stopped flying straight up, setting the jet straight in the air. Giving a nod to Riley, they unbuckled the belt and stood up as Clint slowly lowered them closer to the ground once more to get closer to the, no flying above water, truck that the two robots previously following the jet were attached to.

"Okay, package is airborne." Clint announced. Flicking a switch above him, he spoke again. "I have a clean shot."

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Natasha told him, her voice stern as it echoed through the earpiece due to her presence in the almost empty truck.

"What the hell are you..." Clint began to ask before he was interrupted.

"Just be ready. I'm sending the package to you."

"How do you want me to take it?"

"Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that." Was all Clint got as an answer. The vague reply left him to think off all dramatic and crazy ways Natasha could be planning on doing.

"I lost him!" Steve shouted through the earpiece, startling Riley in the process. "He's headed your way!"

"Nat, we gotta go." Riley told their friend sternly, looking at the opened back of the jet and at Natasha. As she was told that, she planted a bomb on the wall of the truck and hopped on the Cradle as it slid out of the remaining part of the flying vehicle.

The Cradle made it in the jet successfully. Riley grinned as they saw Natasha back into the jet, only for the A.I to grab her foot after appearing from nowhere. Inhaling the cold air due to shock, Riley was quick to grab their gun, aiming it at Ultron's face to make him let go as Natasha used all her strength to keep ahold of the Cradle. No matter how hard she tried, Ultron was stronger, making her release her grip from the Cradle as the truck exploded, pulling her away from the jet.

"Natasha!" Riley yelled as they clung to part of the ship. Pressing a button on their earpiece, the quickly asked Steve: "Captain, have you seen Natasha?"

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" He loudly shouted.

"Do you have eyes on Nat?" Clint joined in the conversation, his voice sounding stern. He was worried for his friend and it very clear as day.

"Go!" Steve yelled back. The jet sped up, speedily flying away from the city. Clint cursed under his breath as Riley snapped their neck to face him.

"Clint, we need to get Nat.." Riley began to protest, only for Clint to interrupt them.

"I know, but right now we have to listen to orders." He told them, looking back at them for a second before turning back.

"What if she..."

"We'll find her." He interrupted once again, his voice more stern this time. "I don't want to fly this to Tony right now either but we have to. We'll help her as soon as possible." Riley wanted to portray once again, very much opposed against what they were doing in replacement of saving their friend. They sighed deeply, rubbing their face to stop their face from scrunching up in anger.