Prologue

My story has been told for centuries by other people. People who were not there but claimed to be.

My story did not begin like many stories of great heroes. My story began fairly happily, I was born, I lived, yet I have not passed on.

I experienced death, resurrection, and love in the span of 100 years. My time on this earth is not short, it is eternal. My people left Middle Earth long ago, I was the last queen on those shores and the first on our new ones.

I still rule to this day alongside my husband. My life is happy. But my story is not about my life now. My story starts with youth; blissful, ignorant youth.

My name is Thurinel Greenleaf, and this is the tale you've been told all the ages.

******

DISCLAIMER!!!

I do not (sadly) own any of the Lord of the Rings books or movies. Only my OC's.

All rights reserved to Peter Jackson and JRR Tolkien.

Also, comment on what you guys are thinking right now. I doubt that this book will get much attention but I don't really care, I just wanted to vent my creativity and slight obsession over LOTR.

I hope y'all are having a good day. See you soon xoxo

-Kristy

**** July 2020 ****

Hey everyone. I'm returning after a long hiatus. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this fic for a long time. I just couldn't leave it alone any longer.

I will be temporarily unpublishing my chapters. I am going to edit and rearrange the story a bit. The main plot points will stay, not much will change in the end. I've gained a lot more formal writing experience in the past three years and I just want to improve flow and consistency throughout the book as I've found some plot holes reading it over.

I have already been working on the chapters, building up a backlog so you all won't have to wait very long for the republishing of the chapters.

I never thought I'd return to Wattpad to write Lord of the Rings fanfiction again, I thought I'd grown up, but clearly not. Being an adult, in university, with adult responsibilities really puts life into perspective. You have to embrace the childish light in you and do things that make you happy when you have the chance.

2020 has thrown a lot at me, but it's also given me more time than ever to reflect on myself and has thrown me back into things I once loved and received joy from. Returning here has brought a spark back into my life and it gave me something to do.

I look forward to interacting with you all again, and hopefully, this story will become a smoother read. I send love and well-wishes to all of you. xoxo