Holey Moley (S5 E15)

Start from the beginning

"Guys, come help push this out," Ray says.

I roll my eyes as Charlotte, Jasper, and I walk over. Schwoz walks in next to Ray

"Are we seriously here on a Saturday morning, I could've been sleep-"

"Use your core!" Ray tells us.

"My muscles are tiny and I don't have a core," I tell him. It's true, I exercise whenever we fight crime.

"Am I gonna have to do this myself?" Ray asks.

"Ray, be nice, they're innocent just like me." Henry advises him.

"I don't wanna!" Ray snaps, "Take off the sheet and let me see it,"

Jasper, Charlotte and I take off the sheet as the portrait is revealed.

"Turn it on please," Ray asks and Charlotte rolls her eyes, turning the sunlight on in the photo. Ray's eyes glow red and it plays awful music.

"Best two hundred thousand dollars I've ever spent." He says and Henry, Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and I give him a shocked look

"Wait what?"

"How much?"

"More like the worst!"

"Too hunden ousand?" Schwoz says in his accent.

"Woah Woah Woah!"

"Ah, you got me" He smirks, " Three hundred Thousand."

"Dude!" Henry exclaims, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's hang this master piece up!" Ray announces and walks to the wall. I lean into Henry's side as Ray picks up a nail and a hammer. 

"Dude-" Jasper says as Ray cuts him off.

"Hammer Time!" Ray says, hitting the hammer on the nail which causes a loud crash.

(I used the reference from victorious. During the Gorilla club episode when they do the hammer dance.)

Henry grabs me and we fall to the ground as Schwoz knocks over charlotte, who causes Jasper to fall into Henry and me.

"Oww!" I exclaim as Henry sits up.

"Jasper, can you get off my girlfriend? She can't get up because you're on top of her and I'm under her." Henry asks as I struggle to get up.

"Yes, sorry y/n," Jasper says, getting off me and Henry helps me stand up.

We get up to investigate the tunnel hole. I'm very adventurous so I run it.

"Yayy! Let's have an adventure!" I say, running into the tunnels.

"Y/n, get back here," Charlotte says, following me.

Charlotte and I decide to investigate. We find out that the tunnels lead to Henrys house, my house, our school, Six Poles, and all the locations of nacho ball. These tunnels run under Swellview. 

"You guys! These tunnels go to Nacho Ball!" I shout at the boys.

~A few hours later~

We spend the last couple of hours hanging out, eating nacho ball and going to Six Poles. We just finished going to Six Poles. Henry and I share a Ice cream sundae. Jasper and I threw up earlier because well he wanted me to come on this intense roller coaster with him and I really didn't want to but he started giving me puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to him.

Earlier

"That was such a good food," Henry says, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Hey y/n, wanna go on the Omega Roller coaster. I heard it goes 60 MPH (Miles per hour) and it goes up, down, up over and over and has a huge drop." Jasper says, gesturing towards a sign.