Chapter 1: Can't Get Enough

Start from the beginning

        "Hey," I whispered against his lips as he carried me into the bedroom.... Where the magic took place.

         I realized I didn't say a proper greeting and it made things very awkward.

        He gently threw me on the bed, watching me  inch further back against the headboard with lustful eyes.

        "Hey baby," he smiled séxily making me melt. "Get naked," he ordered as he stripped out of his own clothing. 

          Once we both stripped out of our clothes, Christopher climbed on top of me before placing a kiss on my temple, then trailed some more kísses down my face making my breathing levels speed up. I latched his líps onto mines,  hungry for his kísses.

        Big daddy had to be the best sex partner I ever had. 

           Without even realizing his dick was already at my slippery, wet  entrance. He slammed into my body like a hurricane causing me to yelp. 

        "Chris!" I shouted as I  pushed at his chest but he wouldn't slow down his pace. That was one thing that made the séx so good. His stamina was just too much for me to handle. 

        I stared back into his eyes as her fingers played with my  large and harden nipples.

        He leaned down placing a kiss on my  soft líps as my  soft móans escapes loudly. I  was so glad I lived in an apartment that had thick walls. 

        "Bae- uh.... You feel so good," I móaned staring back at him as he continued to drill his large díck into her pussy.

        He knew I loved it rough. I bit down on my lip giving him a sexy grin. He was just giving me what I  wanted. 

        Chris was enjoying watching her from his view. Damn, she was so séxy. 

        "Big Daddy... Chris," she whimpered. It sounded more like cry of pain than of pleasure  but it was a good thing. Shit, I was starting to get a little teary eyed.         

        "Am I going too fast?" He finally asked, still moving into her body. 

A little. "Nooo."  I whined before biting her lip to conceal her loud moans. "Ah... Ah," my moans got louder and louder the more deeper he went. "Mmm."

        "Good 'cause I wasn't going to slow down my pace," he lifted up my left  leg to get better access  my treasure. I don't blame him, Chris just wanted to have a little fun. "You like this shít don't you?" He asked cockily, he threw my left  over his shoulder. 

        I was finding it hard to keep my eyes open as he continued to fuck me hard.

        My legs started to tremble under his control and soon I climaxed over his dick. "Fuck," she moaned, playing with her pussy. "Ooh baby," I hissed

        He loved when I  did that, just by the look in his eyes.

         "Bring ya' ass here," he called as he laid down on the bed. "I'm not done with you yet," he stated  as I  crawled over to his side of the bed. My pússy was still hot up from the session we just had. Oh lord, I've never been so crazy for séx in my life since I started have séx eight years ago. Being twenty-six years old I would consider myself as a freak. 

        I bit my lip hungry as my hands crept around his díck. The last time we hooked up- which was last night he didn't let me get a taste of him and I swore I almost cried for the dick but he still didn't let me get a líck.